Missouri

Hello, im Llulagan, and I've been making chiptune for a few months, and over the past month or so I've recorded a few songs.
My SoundCloud

I would love it if you guys listened to a couple and told me what you think, or what i can do to improve

East Kilbride, Scotland

I think it sounds like you're having fun with this, and you'll only get better with practice and time spent with what you're using to create this. Your melodies quite unoriginal and at times unimaginative. You should try to vary your note lengths within a melody, and think about what you're trying to achieve with a song. You mentioned you were an LSDJ user, so I think you could benefit from looking at the save files on LSDSNG.com. Reading the LSDJ manual and experimenting to creating better sounding patches would help too.

Based on the people you follow on Soundcloud, you might want to try listening to a wider range of chipmusic in terms of style. Listening to someone like Disasterpeace or Teleidofusion would show you how to be more creative with your song structures.

I hope I'm not being harsh, but it was only through people telling me my music sucked then telling me where I should go/what I should do to improve it that I got any better.

Missouri

Thank you! What i want is honesty, if i wanted to hear that I'm doing a great job id ask my parents or something.
But thank you for you feedback! Ill look into what you said.