Westfield, NJ

This is cross-posted from 8bc... just wanted anyone who doesn't visit that site to know about this compilation!

You know the drill. Cementimental organized round 1. He was a little late on releasing it but the end result was worth the wait. Almost 300 1-second tracks from everyone you've heard of and a bunch of people you never even knew existed. Lots of delicious noise. Best compilation of all time.

So some people have mentioned that they would like a round 2. I've agreed to organize it. Here's the rules:

- You can submit up to 3 tracks.
- You don't have to use different artist names for each track like in round 1.
- I honestly don't care if it's chip or not. It just has to be no more than 1 second long.
- The theme of the first one was noise. Let's say this time around, it's more about pleasing sounds. Can you write a melody that fits in 1 second? Not that you have to smile The theme is not meant to restrict you.
- You must send me WAVs.
- The comp will be released on my label, Dual Mode Records.
- Deadline is April 30th.

EMAIL ALL ENTRIES TO: SIROKAI [at] GMAIL [dot] COM. Attach your WAVs to the email. Tell me your artist name, the names of the tracks, and optionally a URL you would like to be credited with. That is all.

Doing it! I'll have the tracks tonight.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I'm all about this.  The first one was cool as hell.

Done and sent.

So, what's happening with this?

Westfield, NJ

Hi Frostbyte... well, I have a lot of submissions and of course there's still lots of time for people to keep sending them in. If you know any other artists, you should encourage them to submit! The last comp had 280+ tracks and I want this one to do well too.

Oh, okay, I just never heard anything back after I submitted my tracks smile

Let me know how it goes!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Sent!

Westfield, NJ
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Sent!

Received!

Send in your tracks, people! This is the easiest comp to get on, and the best one too smile