Tucson, AZ

The YM Rockerz collective represents the cream of the Atari ST chiptune scene's musicians. After six genuinely landmark releases to the demoscene, YM Rockerz music disks have become an eagerly anticipated event. This unique seventh release is being carried out in conjunction with 8bitpeoples, and includes high quality soundchip recordings on the 8bitpeoples site, together with a specially created demoscene music disk release on the YM Rockerz own homepage. The Rockerz are not content to put up with exisiting software to make their music, three of the eight musicians on this disk have made improvements to their trackers just to compose music for this release.

Tracklisting
---
01 505 - Liberation
02 Timbral - Fresh Bitches
03 Dma-Sc - The 2149 Gang
04 gwEm - Ex in My Bed
05 Marcer - It's My Paradize
06 Damo - Deep Blue
07 Stu - Insane Level
08 Drx - Peer 2 Peer
09 Tao - Ultraflow

// DOWNLOAD 8BP119 //

NJ

FUCKING PROXY ERROR?? COME ON INTERNET DONT FUCK WITH ME RIGHT NOW

Jesus fucking christ. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see 8BP doing a release like this again.

edit - first thoughts: gwEm's track is too funky.The return of Drx is enough to make me cry with happiness. I'm not sure who Damo is, but what he's doing with his Atari intrigues me.

Last edited by Stevens (Apr 6, 2011 11:53 pm)

BK

AdamGetsAwesome turned me on to Timbral not too long ago- I had no clue he was in YM Rockerz!  I get the feeling this will be the soundtrack to the next week or so.

Tokyo, Japan

Awesome awesome release.

I think Damo made triplex? http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=16635

Aint Talking bout dub innit!!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

This is dope.

TSSBAY01

fuckinaye.

Melbourne, Australia

Fresh-mode.

!!!!!!!!!!

LISTENING. RIDICULOUSLY HIGH EXPECTATIONS ALREADY EXCEEDED.

The YM Rockerz site got a nice redesign too.

Sorry for triple posting, but this release deserves it.

I'm only on track 4, and have decided that this is both my new favorite 8BP release and my new favorite YM Rockerz release.

Thanks so much to both crews for releasing this.

Nomad's Land

ym rockerz' releases outta be downloaded as musicdisk: http://www.creamhq.de/ymrockerz/downloa … /seven.zip

England

this sounds like great music to drive in the sun to!
fuck those italo mixes

Last edited by Jellica (Apr 7, 2011 12:12 pm)

Utah

I've been enjoying this whole release so much. The tracks by 505 and Tao are wonderful.

New York City

Fucking music.
Fucking artwork.
Fucking legendary.

Timbral officially owns my soul now.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 8, 2011 1:06 am)

Philly, PA, USA

Finally listening to this now, but that album art is awesome, really skillful.