Hi this is my first post, I looked through the forum and couldn't find an answer for this question, and I didn't really see a troubleshooting page... so here it goes. sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere!

My problem is this: I have a LSDJ 4.0.5 Cart. I made this song at TEMPO 40 BPM, Groove is 8/8 50%.

Now I haven't quite figured out how to transfer save files onto my mac, so I just re-transcribed the song onto my 4.0.5 ROM Using KiGB.

The problem is that for whatever reason, I can't get the tempo below 80 BPM on the ROM. I set the groove on the ROM to F/F 50% and it's close, but not close enough. Can someone tell me what's going on with this?

Philly, PA, USA

When you say you can't get the tempo below 80, is that on a computer, or on a gameboy? because there is something where on gameboy color and above you can't get the bpm below 80 (i think), and depending what you're using to emulate that could be the issue.

I'm not an expert so I could be wrong.

STARDRAIN, CA
pixls wrote:

When you say you can't get the tempo below 80, is that on a computer, or on a gameboy? because there is something where on gameboy color and above you can't get the bpm below 80 (i think), and depending what you're using to emulate that could be the issue.

I'm not an expert so I could be wrong.

Guaranteed, GBC, you cannot go below 80 bpm, on DMG and POCKET, you can go as low as 40bpm. Guaranteed.

STARDRAIN, CA

Your'e gonna want to use KIGB in DMG mode, or rather, try and open it up as a gameboy classic game. you may need to get a completely different emulator. because KIGB ALWAYS puts LSDJ in as a GBC game.

STARDRAIN, CA

yep, i just checked, in KIGB, you can select the types of gameboys you wan to emulate. DMG, GBC and SUPER GAMEBOY are the three options you have to choose from. just deselect GBC and SUPERGAMEBOY, then you'll boot it as a DMG game.

STARDRAIN, CA

under File>Emulation>Type then a selection page will come up.. also, this is on PC, it might be different, but probably similar.