KO, Germany

yeah maybe iam there too tongue

Australia

Sounds like a plan!  Head to Manhattan in and check in at the blip hostel, get some food, and eat some :-)

FlashHeart

A few things to make clear to the international crowd: drinking in public is illegal in New York City. So officially: DON'T.

On an unrelated note, the sheep's meadow is a big place not commonly frequented by police officers. And they have notoriously poor eyesight. For example, they probably couldn't tell the difference between a bag with a bottle of coca-cola in it and, say, a bag with a bottle of champagne in it. And I'm fairly sure they don't have the kind of X ray glasses that can see through plastic cups. I only mention these facts for educational purposes so our foreign friends can learn more about the tendencies of our law enforcement officers.

And if you are under 21, please DO NOT drink. Because if you get caught we ALL get in trouble.

That is all.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I'm all about drinking half a bottle of coke and filling the rest with a delicious brown spirit. Seems to work well HERE IN STRAYA, WHERE WE'RE ALL CRIMINALS AND DRINK ILLEGALLY ON THE STREEETZ.

Melbourne, Australia
Natty wrote:

And if you are under 21, please DO NOT drink. Because if you get caught we ALL get in trouble.

That is all.

Bronx, NY
10k wrote:

I'm all about drinking half a bottle of coke and filling the rest with a delicious brown spirit. Seems to work well HERE IN STRAYA, WHERE WE'RE ALL CRIMINALS AND DRINK ILLEGALLY ON THE STREEETZ.

We have so much more in common than previously thought heart

FlashHeart
Derris-Kharlan wrote:
Natty wrote:

That is all.

Sorry. The (unlikely) fine for drinking in public is much less the fine for underage drinking and (especially) supplying alcohol to minors.

FlashHeart

Austin, TX

Is there some way we can have a massive number exchange without just posting them on a forum?

Bronx, NY
Natty wrote:

da illest

San Antonio, Texas
Sievert wrote:

Is there some way we can have a massive number exchange without just posting them on a forum?

THIS. It would clear up so much confusion surrounding meet-ups, arrivals, etc.

New York, New York
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:
Sievert wrote:

THIS. It would clear up so much confusion surrounding meet-ups, arrivals, etc.

Most people going to this have a Twitter (yes!) or a Facebook (not me...) and can send and receive DMs. If you want my number, I'm dragonchiptune on the twitterhorn, contact me.

Last edited by Esopus-dragon (May 6, 2011 3:22 am)

FlashHeart

I'll look at a map and pick a corner, but you can never tell where there will be an empty spot once you get there.

Let's say somewhere near the east edge of the field. By the Skater's road.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Any chance of having a picnic in a park more centrally located?

NJ

i'll be rushing into ny from work and hopefully not forgetting to pack anything with me. i'm gonna have to miss the picnic in order to check in at the hostel and i'll more than likely be covered in sheet rock dust and insulation. can't wait to smother myself all over your hot sweaty bodies.

FlashHeart

I hope everyone is as excited for this as I am. I have a new three-piece pink seersucker suit just begging for a picnic debut. If anyone would like to rent a tandem bicycle with me I have a spare lime green seersucker two-piece. Size 38. Then we can ride from the park to the awards show in style.