vancouver, canada

aw dammit, i was making plans to come out to this but then i got a call saying i got tickets to late show with david letterman that afternoon.  any chance you guys are hanging around all day and maybe heading straight to sabrepulse after?

Unsubscribe

This is the day after sabrepulse. Its the day of the open mic, which is walking distance from both the park and the tank.

vancouver, canada

whoops, you're right.  CRISIS AVERTED

FlashHeart

Don't worry, everyone involved in event planning this week checked with all of the major networks to coordinate properly with the tapings of their late-night shows.

IL, US

weather.com thinks itll be raining, just a heads up
actually it thinks itll rain pretty much all blip week

Brooklyn NY US

FUCK YEAH RAIN

Unsubscribe

Pfft beats snow.

vancouver, canada
Natty wrote:

Don't worry, everyone involved in event planning this week checked with all of the major networks to coordinate properly with the tapings of their late-night shows.

That's good.  Yeah I just checked with Jon Stewart and he was all "s'all right holmes, i got your back son.  Also save me some tickets to see 4mat live"

FlashHeart

Shit! It does say it's raining all week. That sucks. Well - if it isn't raining we'll still have a picnic.

I feel bad for all the people from out of town who want to go sightseeing.

FlashHeart

Ok - new plan. If it DOES rain, everyone should go wander around the Metropolitan Museum of art. Don't be rowdy or disruptive. Just enjoy one of New York's lovely (pay what you want) museums. And we can see each other there and everyone will have a nice time.

San Antonio, Texas

Let us hope that the weather men and women made one big 7 day forecast miscalculation.

NYC

GOTO MOMA

Last edited by invaderbacca (May 14, 2011 9:26 am)

IL, US

backup plan sounds awesome, i suggest (since thered be many new people) getting some name tags, so people know who is there for blip vs just a tourist

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

can someone wear a "hello my name is Low-Gain" sticker please...
at least i can have someone representing me since i can't make it. har har

FlashHeart
invaderbacca wrote:

GOTO MOMA

MOMA IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE

FlashHeart

... And the Met is prettier smile