Matthew Joseph Payne

This is again and sale OR trade thread. If you are mizu and you insist on using Amazon Marketplace, you have to be able to cover fees.
ALL prices include continental US shipping, outside of that, we'll have to chat. All prices are negotiable if you're buying multiple things.

I'm looking for the following in trade, or paypal $$.

Clear, teal, yellow or pink DMGs or shells, modded or not, original, dyed or after market
NES/famicom, SNES/super fami consoles and accessories
First generation SEGA Genesis consoles an accessories
flash carts of almost any kind - powerpack, everdrive, bleepbloop, ems, blah blah whatever!
particularly a genesis flash cart
PSOne screens
101 model Advance SPs, for GBC frontlights

I have to offer:

• One weird "circuit bent" toy keyboard - $15 shipped

The tiny black button is a single bend that usually makes the keyboard output a constant tone, but occasionally crashes it. The switch controls the voice recorder that is built into the board - one direction records the output, the other direction plays the output back. The small pot with the long shaft (that's what she said) controls playback speed.

The keyboard's original output is wired to one of the two speakers, and the voice recorder's output is wired to the other. Each has its own 1/4" output jack. Takes 5(!)AA batteries (not included).

• One Effector 13 Punch Love boost pedal - velcro on back - $45 shipped

• One DOD Envelope Filter pedal - $20 shipped

•Casiotone PT-380 $25 shipped

Standard casio sounds, LOTS of room for bending and full sized keys.

• 6 channel Rackmount mixer - $40 shipped

6 mono line or mic (with pre amps and XLR jacks, as well as phantom power) mixer, 1U rack space, stereo XLR out (great feature!) and one aux send/receive (RCA for some reason). Power supply is 110/220 with a plug adapter.

email me at kineticturtle at geeeeemail dot cahm

Last edited by kineticturtle (Aug 29, 2011 3:20 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Electribe SX sold locally!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Added Line6 DL4!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Added a circuit bent Korg DDD-5

Matthew Joseph Payne

DL4 sold locally!

Tokyo, Japan

80 bucks for a cz 1000 is a bargain, someone should snap this up.

Tulsa,Oklahoma

I will buy the CZ--I am in Oklahoma 74047

Matthew Joseph Payne

Awesome, PM or email me!

Matthew Joseph Payne

I've gotten a lot of interest particularly in the CZ-1000, but nobody has followed through.
I'm willing to accept offers on the drum machine. My wife doesn't like it taking up space in the living room. smile

Oh, I'm also interested in trades:

*see top post for list of stuff I'm looking for!*

Last edited by kineticturtle (May 17, 2011 6:34 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Edited the post massively. Added a bunch of stuff - everything is now for trade only. Wide range of things I'm looking for!

Matthew Joseph Payne

DDD-5 is pretty much spoken for at this point. smile

Nobody wants to trade me gameboy pockets for gameboy colors? yikes

Last edited by kineticturtle (May 18, 2011 4:32 pm)

ok gonna buy the casio cz 1000.  When would be a good time?

Last edited by mizu (May 26, 2011 8:28 am)

I'm fine with the price.   does battery charger include?

Last edited by mizu (May 26, 2011 1:17 pm)

Tokyo, Japan

Mizu, try using the PM function. With forums, the details of transactions are often sorted out in private.

Lazerbeat wrote:

Mizu, try using the PM function. With forums, the details of transactions are often sorted out in private.

oh ok.  I'm more familiar with the "other" site so I don't use pm much... well thanks for telling!  oh no....some people might try to buy it before me though cause now they know

Tokyo, Japan

No problem, it is a good choice of first synth. Have a look on Youtube for a user called "alex mauer" he made some beautiful sounds with the cz1000