Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

OR MORE

FlashHeart

Wait, what would this entail?

Geneva, NY

I'm imagining people show up somewhere before showtime, a sample pack is handed out, a turkey timer is set for one hour, people make songs, then all participating play their songs open mic style at the end of that hour.

Tokyo, Japan

I would have been SO down for ohc open mic

Geneva, NY

I don't see why this OHC couldn't extend to our viewers at home. We post the sample pack, you fuckers GO GO GO GO GO GO then email the dat!

haha WORLDWIDE

FlashHeart

Oh jesus. This does sound awesome but its probably just going to make things too complicated. Next year?

Geneva, NY

It's 3 weeks away.... I think this could be totally worked out smoothly with proper planning. Remember, the pig is portable. The actual hour of composing could take place on the street, on the subway, wherever. I doubt there'd be many people doing this (10 tops) and you can't make a long song in 1 hour (like 3 mins?) so if we setup people to go back to back to back, that'd be like 30 mins or so. XC3N and myself have already freed up 20 mins.... let's talk this out?

FlashHeart

Well, we can talk about it. I know I won't have time to participate and FlashHeart's set is going to be carefully timed so we can't afford to give up a minute.

Once again, I hope someone will be filming us.

IL, US

im going to see if i can squeeze about 42 minutes of songs into <30 minutes for this smile

San Francisco

me 2.

I guess it would help if we knew how many of us would actually participate in an OHC. Raise hands.

New York City

Make it happen.
Can we choose our avatar too? Like, who's gonna play it.
I call first dibs on a shitting Overthruster.

FlashHeart

Everyone is playing a half hour set in the first place.

IL, US
Natty wrote:

Everyone is playing a half hour set in the first place.

Naturally...I was just stating my intent to give the crowd more songs for their half hour smile

FlashHeart

A taste of things to come: http://chipmusic.org/natty/music/flashh … lady-shave