Geneva, NY

I'll add to the hype pile:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4130/ … ng-an-ego/

IL, US

oh, there's a hype pile?
best i've got is that i'll have limited edition 2-disc copies of "traces" with me, 2nd disc mostly piggy stuff
10 copies, hand-numbered

Geneva, NY

PILE IT HIGH

Turku, FIN

THE PILE HIGH CLUB

Last edited by KeFF (May 6, 2011 3:49 pm)

Brazil

;_;

IL, US

ok, now im all packed & ready, just one more day of work tommorrow then im on my way...
crammed a lot of gear into two bags for this
heart piggy->midi heart

for merch:besides the 10 limited edition copies of "traces" (i cut all non piggy tracks off the bonus disc, fuck it), ill have 8 copies of "last chance for redemption", 4 of "necromancy", 6 of "black dahlia", 7 of "scorched earth tactics", 2 NTSC copies of "my mechanical heart" (thought they were all gone), & 7 of "dead enough for both of us"..plus buttons

Pump up the jam pump it up while your feet are stomping And the jam is pumping look ahead the crowd is jumpin' pump it up a little more get the party goin' on the dance floorsee 'cause that's where the party's at and you'll find out if you do that

Hype pile:
http://chipmusic.org/budmelvin/music/not-my-memory
^sneak preview^
I have a super fun set planned.

New York City

Love it, Bud!

FlashHeart

Update: This show begins at 5 PM with the first act going on at 5:30 PM SHARP. This is because we have a lot of performers and we don't want to conflict with the After Party which opens at midnight around the corner.

United States

i saw overthruster  when I lived in new brunswick it was great ^_____^
LOL i thought he was on probation??? he told me once but maybe it is over

see u all there!

Last edited by Boner (May 18, 2011 10:50 pm)

lolusa

The one thing I'm most disappointed to miss, knock em dead.

New York City
ovenrake wrote:

The one thing I'm most disappointed to miss, shit em to death.

fix'd

London, UK

THIS IS TONIGHT!!

That is all.

London, UK

That was really good fun. Everyone turned in really amazing, really diverse sets - amazing to hear how versatile the little piggy really is...!

New York City

VIDEOS