Michigan

Hey guys,

Simply put, we need help getting to Blip Festival, the kickstarter fund is up and running at the following link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/noi … tival-2011

every penny counts, so if you can help even a little, we would be extremely grateful!

thanks guys!

BK

backed. and well done with the rewards for donating, those are really super reasonable ($10 for the album and shirt=instantly backed)

Columbus, OH

Also backed.  Would recommend everyone else do the same.  Bummed I can't make it to Blip, but looking forward to the album!

Michigan

the response has been overwhelming and heartwarming to say the least, you are all generous and awesome and i could hug all of you.

we're almost there guys! lets keep the momentum going!

IL, US

threw in some cash, good luck

Donated!

BK

Oh, quick question -  the album, is it a hard copy or another digital download? It says it has songs "not available on the digital download" so my assumption was a hard copy, but I just wanted to clarify.

rochester, ny

donated! can't wait to see you guys play at blip.

Kris k wrote:

Oh, quick question -  the album, is it a hard copy or another digital download? It says it has songs "not available on the digital download" so my assumption was a hard copy, but I just wanted to clarify.

Spoke to Shawn on FB- it is hard copy

Brooklon

The shirt, however, is a digital download. 1 size fits all.

Last edited by Note! (Apr 29, 2011 12:39 pm)

Philly, PA, USA
Note! wrote:

"like"

Bronx, NY

Done and done. Awaiting my digital shirt!

New York, New York
Note! wrote:

"loved" (Last.fm style)

Michigan

WE DID IT GUYS! WE MADE OUR GOAL! Thank you all so much for helping us out, seriously, this means the world to us.

Theres still time to donate!!! if you havent already, there are plenty of awesome backer rewards to go around that wont be available after the pledge time is up!

Thanks again everyone, we will see YOU at BLIP FEST!

Brooklyn, NY

As it should be. These guys deserve all of your monies.

uhajdafdfdfa

pay for your own holiday