Unsubscribe

siiick.

Riverside, CA

id love to go!
hopefully my keyboardist isnt busy and he can drive us out there big_smile

Los Angeles

The venue has gr8 pizza too~!

Los Angeles, CA

This is next week. Anyone in SoCal, please come out to this. I promise it won't suck.

Twin Cities!

REALLY wish I was in town for this! sad

Riverside, CA

gonna go to this for sure!
fuuuuuuuckkkkkk yeeeaahhhhhhhh

Riverside, CA

Gyawdayum... do this on a Saturday, or maybe even Friday, and I'll be there.

Los Angeles, CA

Yeah the date kind of sucks. When this show was initially offered to me they were trying to do it on the 20th, I have no idea why it got moved to Thursday. The dude from GM4A that set it up is a really awesome guy, I just don't think he has too much experience doing shows, otherwise he'd know that attendance tends to be a bit higher when you have a show on a Saturday night, NOT THURSDAY tongue

Los Angeles, CA

This show was nuts. Turn out was great despite being on a Thursday night, I don't think that place could've handled too many more people. EvilWezil's set was fuckin' TIGHT. And my set was probably the best I've done thus far, 100% fuck up free!

I also heard that The Silph Scope played and that it was pretty good, I unfortunately was stuck in traffic so I didn't get to experience that. Sorry sad

Geno (the dude who set it up) was talking about the possibility of more shows like this in the future, but hopefully at a bigger place. With so much talent in the LA area, I imagine there will be many more rad shows like this to come!

Riverside, CA
Wizwars wrote:

I also heard that The Silph Scope played and that it was pretty good, I unfortunately was stuck in traffic so I didn't get to experience that. Sorry sad

haha its cool, we only played 3 songs, but it was a really fun first show smile
you were amazing btw big_smile
and evil wezil's set was freakin epic haha

Los Angeles, CA

Great victory had by all. Mwahahaha!