#LOL

New York, New York

I'm going to side with Lynit and DaPantz.

I don't want to hear anyone died.

New York, New York

Now rereading the tweets makes me want an iPhone with limited edition collectable chip musician silicone case.

Boulder, CO
Esopus-dragon wrote:

Better him than an innocent unsuspecting person.

Brazil

Oh, the chipcon guy. Hm.

Philly, PA, USA
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:
Esopus-dragon wrote:

Better him than an innocent unsuspecting person.

TSSBAY01

i wanted to make this thread because i want it to be out there that this guy flagrantly drinks and drives, and that its a bad idea to get in a car with this guy. certainly i dont want to see or hear about him or anybody dyin. but if he drinks and drives, then he's fucking around with other people's lives, NO MATTER WHAT.

Last edited by tempsoundsolutions (Apr 30, 2011 7:05 pm)

astral cat

b3tabutt

Bronx, NY

I may not want him to die, but I still fucking loathe the dude.

Just making that clear, lol.

Bronx, NY

Also, lol ICP.

Chicago IL

i mean clearly this dude should die right

NJ

a true juggalo would've known

TSSBAY01

im not even a juggalo, and i knew they were there, so

killadelphia

he's a fool, but dudes - die?  i don't even know if thats really him - i know people who have posed as him on the IRC channel (its very easy to change your handle ;] ) - perhaps this is why he is hated so much (beyond stringing us along with the chipcon thing - that shit is so old - fuckit)  anyways - don't drink and drive kids.

the trading cards idea is cool anyways - if it was original pixel art or something - not megaman reps of chip fux.

Last edited by animalstyle (May 1, 2011 3:24 am)

Godzilladelph

he was drunk but still, that had to be some of the most immature stuff i think i've ever seen on twitter. I know most of us ain't so young anymore and love video games and are kids on the inside, but that doesn't give you the right to be an immature, reckless, assface.

Btw if you try to do shit like that again in my PA , you ain't got the cops to worry about, imma get the giant robot up on yo ass for some IRL bans

lolusa

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4039/ … ame-buddy/