Melbourne, Australia

How are you marking the occasion of blip?

Casa SoundBytes is hosting the first annual anti-blip brunch (or potentially a tea party - because we're cool like that and I like making macarons and do a mean dulce de leche brownie), on the Saturday to hopefully listen to our compatriots 10K and cTrix play. Assuming there's a stream. If not I suspect we'll be at a pub and drinking before lunch wink

This is what happens when Blip NY is on at 10 in the morning. smile

PS - This is despite the fact that most of Australia's chip community seems to be going to blip this year and supporting them in person. Damn you all! x

hardcore, Australia

I can't blip or brunch! I'll watch a stream of you guys watching the stream though.

Melbourne, Australia

Aw... just come! We'll gba it up while we brunch smile

*raises hand* can't do blip this year sad

Melbourne, Australia

Are you doing something to help console your lack of blip though? BTW - watching us listening to a stream is probably not really an option tongue

Tokyo, Japan
dosPrompt wrote:

How are you marking the occasion of blip?

Giant hissy fit, same as always.

lolusa

Oh, something else I can't afford.

Wellington, New Zealand

Hey look its the kid who can't travel anywhere

Liverpool, UK

Stream the fest, wank, cry

England

Trying desparately to ignore it so I don't feel so left out and lonely.

But I wont be able to because all you fuckers will be posting endlessly about all the epic swirling arps and discussing the complexities of someone's intricate arm movements during their live set.

A gray world of dread

After checking and checking again, I just don't have enough money. I really wanted to go, too. sad

If there's a stream I'll probably watch that, else I'll seek solace in hookers and gin.

Melbourne, Australia
µB wrote:

hookers and gin

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Hell, I'll be hitting hookers and gin in NY. Fuck Blip.

Brazil

I'll probably forget that blip is happening, cause, you know, I have a life and a wife.

life = videogames; wife = bottle of beer

IL, US
Jellica wrote:

Trying desparately to ignore it so I don't feel so left out and lonely.

But I wont be able to because all you fuckers will be posting endlessly about all the epic swirling arps and discussing the complexities of someone's intricate arm movements during their live set.

now i want to post about this at least once during blip... though if im saying that about an artist, its probably sarcastic

Unsubscribe

A: Usama Bin Ladin.