Los Angeles, CA

I want to do stickers. I need a logo. Someone should make one for me. I have no requirements, other than it should be black and white so I can use whatever color scheme I want. I can't pay you, but I'm giving the stickers away for free, so...

(I don't care about the particular style. I want to see lots of different designs. It should somehow be related to chip music though.)

If it's awesome I'll probably use it for a while on other stuff, and then we can talk about payment, plus free copies of merch that it appears on.

Abandoned on Fire

I'm no artist, but just so I can say I tried... tongue

EDIT:  'Cause lightning bolts are totally chip.  I checked.

Last edited by egr (May 3, 2011 11:43 pm)

Venezuela

if you pay me i can made one for you! smile

Turku, FIN
ui wrote:

The Bronx
KeFF wrote:
ui wrote:

if you pay me i can made one for you! <):')

Matthew Joseph Payne

Get that satellite dish off your head, young man.

My try:

Last edited by Octothorpe (May 4, 2011 4:14 pm)

England

if you want i can do this for real cheap and make a graphic that can be cut many ways! I am a graphic designer SCULPTINGVISION.COM and i would like to help!
Let me know I may be able tp work somethingout for $20 or so and I will send a sample jpg before payment 1-888-792-3743/ERIC or 707-295-4225

Last edited by sculptingvision (May 8, 2011 10:05 pm)

Canada
KeFF wrote:
ui wrote:

KeFF is who you want. Too good. Well worth that cash.

Ontario, CA

Hey! My name is Joey, im from White Square. We are a graphics design team. We send you a PM with all of the details on why im replying to this post. If you are interested in my offer. Feel free to PM me back. Thanks!

New York City
minusbaby wrote:
Puerto Rico