Okay, so it's not greatly important. But i suppose it is to me.

Soon i will be releasing a few new tracks and covers. But i want some other name to go under. I, for some reason, cannot think of anything good at all. So could you give me any inspiration or help towards a new name? I also love the word Hero - Scrap That.

Thanks, Ryan

Last edited by Unlikely Hero (May 6, 2011 9:24 pm)

Help appreciated smile

Last edited by Unlikely Hero (May 6, 2011 9:09 pm)

BK

You gave people less than an hour to respond. Patience is a virtue. Also, acting like people owe you anything on this site will make them less likely to be helpful.

Massachusetts, USA

sorry Ryan, i'm in a similar no-name-having rut.  i can't reveal my top contenders... but here are a few throw-aways:

lumberjack film school
hand on dick

and if you're dead-set on "Hero":
lumberjack hero school
hero on dick

sorry, i am not helping, but good luck!
-sam

I just noticed that other posts got quite a bit of feedback. Plus i want to upload a track as soon as possible. i just need a name hmm
Sorry guys

I tend to go for more a serious approach, rather than stuff like "Hand On Dick" haha smile But by all means, Thanks for your help big_smile

San Diego, CA

in my experience, people who spend a lot of time thinking about their name/asking others about how a name sounds make really bad music.

I'm totally not saying that you're doing so! just make music! the name will come on its own and you'll be fine with it.

and besides, asking others about your name choice BEFORE you've even posted any music is completely backwards to me. isn't your name supposed to be about how you tell other people about yourself? why would you ask other people for help concerning your OWN image?

I'm actually pretty happy with the song i have made.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I spent so long thinking of a name I forgot my real name then remembered it and thought it would be a good name for my chip stuff.

Brazil

Dude, this is something you don't ask other people to do it for you.

Melbourne, Australia

"The Third Mario Bro" - G-Zom

Philly, PA, USA

Don't ask for other peoples advice, it's your name. shit's stupid. Also just upload the song, the worst that happens is your user name isn't your artist name.

Fort Worth, Tx

STFU? i think thats a good name. not trolling at all

rochester, ny

why not just use your actual name? why do you HAVE to have a stage name?

Alabama, USA

I'd stick with [hand on dick], man.
Shit is so cash.

Ciudad de méxico, MX
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Dude, this is something you don't ask other people to do it for you.