He's not even moving that lever.
Just squeezing it mightily.
To prevent it from moving in fact.
To ensure the quality of the carts.
Mmmm that chiselled triceps.

SYDNERDIA

I love you guys.

Fargo

Will there be an optional wooden model?  I'm Amish, you see, and don't like to depend on batteries or other electronic parts.  So, if this is a viable option, how many oxen will be needed to run it?  Don't even ask how I got on the internet.  Short story...it turns out it's all just a complex series of tubes.

Sweeeeeeden
Krubbz wrote:

Will there be an optional wooden model?  I'm Amish, you see, and don't like to depend on batteries or other electronic parts.  So, if this is a viable option, how many oxen will be needed to run it?  Don't even ask how I got on the internet.  Short story...it turns out it's all just a complex series of tubes.

[Insert slightly witty response]

Unsubscribe

I can tell you that its impossible to use this cart without experiencing some kind of wood.

Krubbz wrote:

you might want to specify the type of wood or your going to get something you won't like. and by that i mean cock meat, a cock meat gameboy cart.

USA
Shadow-Bit wrote:

your going to get something you won't like. and by that i mean cock meat, a cock meat sandwich.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Kinky.

Unsubscribe

It's pretty presumptuous to think there are people out there who wouldn't be into surprise cock.

Last edited by herr_prof (May 21, 2012 4:53 pm)

Wawawiwa!

Last edited by Shadow-Bit (May 21, 2012 5:03 pm)

Well i'm sure it's mid may. so where's the carts?

That sentence is grammatically incorrect. Try again

Unsubscribe
Shadow-Bit wrote:

herr_prof wrote:
Shadow-Bit wrote:

Did you get one?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Herr, don't taunt the monkeys.

Okay i see now you no has one you just stupid. >:3

Last edited by Shadow-Bit (May 21, 2012 7:28 pm)