SYDNERDIA

So, the Drag'n'Derp (codename: Do A Heaps Cart) prototype is now sufficiently advanced to tick all of the main feature boxes, and so it is with pleasure that I announce this device to you.

This is how you load a custom-kit LSDJ ROM and a SAV full of songs:

For those at the back, major features:

• 24mbit (3mbyte) of Flash

• 1mbit (128kbyte) of ferroelectric RAM - no battery, 100 year lifespan

• native USB - mass storage device - no drivers required

Follow at mafipulation.org.

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Seriously so great!! (also inclusion of all aussie soundtrack on the vids is awesome... PATRIOTISM)

Do want asap!

Melbourne, Australia

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Alpha tester checking in, with a raging boner.

Tokyo, Japan

I think this is a clever photoshop fake. I have it on the very best authority that yellow donkey kong country carts do not have USB ports.

Melbourne, Australia

THE CART IS A LIE! JEWS DID 9/11! FREEMASONS RUN THE COUNTRY! etc.

Unsubscribe

Ive been tapping my credit card on the screen  this youtube is playing on all day.. have you gotten my orders yet?

New York City

While everybody was drama'ing in *bc, abrassive was making a heaps cart.
This shit is awesome. Does it support multirom? I mean, can you throw many roms there and have sort of like a menu?

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 11, 2011 2:10 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne
herr_prof wrote:

Ive been tapping my credit card on the screen  this youtube is playing on all day.. have you gotten my orders yet?

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Lazerbeat wrote:

I think this is a clever photoshop fake. I have it on the very best authority that yellow donkey kong country carts do not have USB ports.

SYDNERDIA
akira^8GB wrote:

This shit is awesome. Does it support multirom? I mean, can you throw many roms there and have sort of like a menu?

No multirom, sorry - it doesn't dovetail with the fundamental design. On the upside, it's super easy to put different ROMs on... wink

SYDNERDIA
10k wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

I have photographic evidence that 10k's gameboy is shopped together from a fat man eating a banana and a house-brick.

Tokyo, Japan

Seriously abrasive, massive respect for getting this working, its a dream come true.

humor

abrasive wrote:

it doesn't dovetail with the fundamental design. On the upside, it's super easy to put different ROMs on... wink

This is marketing speak for "its a feature to make people buy more carts"

/humor

Unsubscribe

I want three. Today,

New York City
abrasive wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

No multirom, sorry - it doesn't dovetail with the fundamental design. On the upside, it's super easy to put different ROMs on... wink

What about a tool that mashes the ROMs together as one? Kind of how the neogeo pocket flash carts worked. The ROM was actually decompressed+flashed onto the remainig part of the memory at runtime on the NGPC.

Unsubscribe

Yea if you compile a multirom it would work, but what about the sram?

PAGING DR NITRO2k1