For anyone interested Batch 1, cart 1.

oh man oh man. can't wait until they're available 8D

Amsterdam

Great job.

Unsubscribe
celsius wrote:

For anyone interested Batch 1, cart 1.

I came.

So if this gets set-up with Nitro's LittleFM, does that mean we can use pretty much the full 24 MB for save files? Or would it be limited to a standard LSDJ save file, because I keep running out of space.

SYDNERDIA

It will work with LittleFM if the gentleman is so inclined to extend his software smile

Sweeeeeeden

It'll work. with LittleFM. It's just a matter of writing a new flash driver for the flash chip in derpie. But because I'm lazy, you'll probably just be able to use the 8 MBit for savs, i.e. 8 slots. That's the same as in other compatible cartridges.

The Central Coast, Australia

So keen!

Unsubscribe

/me stares at cartridge in store window pathetically so some nice old lady will buy it for me out of pity.

The Central Coast, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

/me stares at cartridge in store window pathetically so some nice old lady will buy it for me out of pity.

Who knows, it might work..

Sydney AUS

Do you want to do a launch party for it Abrasive?

Psydney, Australia

Special spaceinvader edition

hardcore, Australia
abortifacient wrote:

Do you want to do a launch party for it Abrasive?

Everyone can drop by Australia on their way to blip tokyo

Hoxton, London UK

I wake up im the night worrying about failing cart batteries,,, i really want one of these big time! christmas tiiiiime

Liverpool, UK

Can this cart come out soon plz? I want to buy a non-drag n derp USB cart, and it will be heaps cheaper once this bad boy comes out!

Unsubscribe

cdk: you can buy all mine once i have four of these.

chicago, ill

Welp, my allegedly fancy pants red USB cart died suddenly (right before a show). Won't let me flash anything new to it and is totally corrupt. Ol' Blue is chugging along but I need a show backup. And my drummer wants one. Very excited that there's actually a new and better cart on the horizon. Thanks abrasive, can't wait.