New York City

OK I got tired of having this around for ages and not getting down to finishing it up, so it has to go. The machine has a couple of issues so a knowledgeable person is the one who should snap this up.

The machine is an american (NTSC) C64, older-type motherboard revision (takes a 6581 SID), which never came with a SID chip so I don't know if the sound works or not (If it doesn't work, it's probably the Q2 transistor that needs to be changed). So right off you need a working SID chip and some patience there.

Recently the bastard has developed the typical case of wonky/flashy colors on the charset, which is either the PLA chip , character ROM or something else I cannot remember. All the info is online to fix this, I have done it before.

Anyway, the modifications done on it, all focused for the machine's use with Prophet64/MSSIAH are these:
- Violet power LED
- 4 potentiometers added and wired to the motherboard
- Audio/Video plugs (RCA)
- Black paintjob and some vinyl stickers put on it

There's a hole on the top of the case that I intended top use as a standing point for an LCD screen or some control panel with some switches.

I want to get rid of it so the best offer takes it home. Just keep in mind I ship it from Argentina and that will mean the cheapest method will set you back between 55 and 65 dollars because the machine weighs around 2KG (4 pounds) and the power supply, which is included, weighs 1.2kg (~2 and a half pounds). Let me know if you want me to ship it without a PSU so the weight is less. Perhaps the shipping is less but I cannot know until I go to the post office and ship it.

Pictures time:

New York City

LAst bump before I throw this to shit or something.

New York City

This is now officially garbage food.

Turku, FIN

dayymn!

(facepalm)