Wolverhampton UK

My Official Debut EP is here and FREE:

http://diamondsanddynamite.bandcamp.com … ind-wobble

The EP features sounds from Nanoloops 1.3, 1.5 and 2.3, LSDJ, Pocket Music, Pixelh8s Pro Performer, Guitars, Keyboards, Voices, Household Objects and loads of toys. I've tried to push the sounds from DMG's, GBC's and GBA's as far as I possibly could, and I hope you enjoy the results!

Come Dine With Cthulhu

Confidence Shattered

Heavy Headed Dreams (Nightmares Mix)

Voldemort LOL

Lie To Me

Fugue State

Check it out when you get a chance!

hey man! This is tasty! I love the bass you have in Come Dine With Cthulhu...what were the drums done in?

Wolverhampton UK

Cheers Dude. The drums on CDWC were made with nanoloop 2.3 and 1.3, Then I thickened up the kicks with a TR808 kick from my MC303.

'Confidence Shattered' is really, really great, and it's fantastic to finally see an ''official'' release for a version of 'Heavy Handed Dreams'...the whole thing is produced incredibly well too! One of this year's most promising releases; I can only hope more people check it out, for their sake!

Come down to London to play a show sometime...!

Last edited by Stevens (May 18, 2011 10:04 pm)

Nice! I really like this man, it's really made well big_smile

England

this sounds actually rather good.

his release from the 2012 in the fucking future sounds nice too.

Wolverhampton UK

I'm glad people are enjoying this! Stevens, thanks alot br0, if theres gigs happening in London, sign me up I'm always available!

San Francisco

this is a lovely surprise. I have been listening to your music a lot lately. this is seriously an awesome release and not for just the chip world. this is really fucking hardcore stuff.

Wolverhampton UK

Thanks wedanced! Its really good to hear that people are enjoying my work!

Tokyo, Japan

BOOM! Checking this bad boi out right now!!