Brazil

Just saw the video, sounds better than I expected!

New York City

The video sounds like shit, it's an ambience microphone. I will record next one with the line out. It's just spot on and with no drops and no latency like WinUAE has.

Brazil

the delay on the video is pretty awkward, but is perceptive that is running smooth. Of course I would like to hear on the line out instead of a mic, but was good to see the ability of the little beast.

Don't forget to test AHX! Gonna bug Pulselooper later to try it too tongue
Also, I think OctaMED doesn't work, right? AFAIK it takes more of the amiga cpu (?).

New York City

The delay is Youtube's fault, I will try to upload a proper video again soon.
I will test AHX, Octamed, Soundtrekker and Protracker again.

Octamed can run on 4 channel mode but it will probably struggle to do 8 channels. 8 channels doesn't work on my Amiga 600 so I assume it will not work on the emu either.

Massachusetts, USA

Nice!  And it runs lgpt well?  If you don't mind my asking, where did you get it?  I've been looking at them on ebay and play-asia.com and want to get one.  Thanks for any help!

-sam

New York City

LGPT run fantastic.
I got mine form someone else but he bought it in Play Asia.

São Paulo, Brazil

just to let you know, the caanoo got cheaper on play-asia (I paid $150 four months ago, damn): http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-d1- … -3w5n.html

I wanna a video-out cable for using with super pikix but they're sold out. sad

EDIT: just found one tv-out cable @ ebay.

Last edited by PULSELOOPER (May 29, 2011 4:30 pm)

New York City

I got an S-Video cable but I'd like to have a composite video one. Where did you get yours?

São Paulo, Brazil
akira^8GB wrote:

I got an S-Video cable but I'd like to have a composite video one. Where did you get yours?

here: http://cgi.ebay.com/CAANOO-GP2X-Handhel … 2488wt_986

New York City

Awesome they have plenty. Thanks! big_smile

San Francisco
Analog wrote:

does  the canoo have a NES emulator that supports Neil baldwin's killer nes musical apps?

pulsar has customized mapper that isnt in any emulators. other than that i think they should run the rest.

Sydney AUS

Did anyone manage to load AHX successfully?

New York City

The 68000 version should work well as long as you have kickstart 3.1. I will test this for you as soon as I get back home.

Another option if this one doesn't work is to use the older version, THX. But AHX 68000 should definitely work.

Psydney, Australia

It is not really possible to compose in protracker like this, is it? Can you enter notes?

Still super awesome for playback!

New York City

Yeah it's a major pain in the ass, I would never dare to compose on it. But it's good for live playback, you can mute channels, alter the sequences and so on.

Psydney, Australia

Yeah, Pocket Protracker is just too awesome a concept big_smile
Still my all-time favorite!