New York City

Multiple layers of awesomeness. I am pretty sure I will try this on some liveset in the future.

Sorry about the crappy quality. Also seems Youtube has added some nice little delay to the video. The response is actually awesome, better than WinUAE some times. I hear no delay on the audio at all.

The Caanoo's shaping up to be real nice, I am glad I decided to buy it.

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 18, 2011 3:19 am)

Brazil

Posting so I remember to watch it when I can see youtube. But this sounds pretty awesome. I know the dingoo has a MOD player - I didn't test it yet - but this is way better.

Caanoo is proving to be a good thing to buy, gonna save the money to buy this instead of the psp.

New York City

The good thing about running Protracker is the flexibility. If you need to make changes on a track, you make them. But when playing live, you can mute channels, and also you can alter the playhead and do weird things that I like to do live tongue Totally impossible with a MOD player.

I was using OLDPLAY through Ginge to play MODs, but it runs like shit. This is 10 times better. And adds nerd credit to your account wink

São Paulo, Brazil

works like a charm. I'm more impressed everyday with the caanoo.

New York City

The problem with the Caanoo is developer support. Everybody jumped on the Pandora bandwagon and forgot about the Caanoo. I personally hate the Pandora with a passion and think the Caanoo should get more attention from developers.

I convinced ZX-81 to port Vice over to the Caanoo and he's already working on it, so soon we will have a C64 emu and my world will be complete.

Tokyo, Japan

Have you tried AHX?

Brazil

And what about AHX? Does it run too?

I actually was looking about the pandora, seems nice, but too expensive.

Looking forward for the C64 emulator. I'm getting really impressed.

uhajdafdfdfa

wow, that's excellent!!!!!! it looks great.

Turku, FIN

Mouse looks like pain in the ass to use!?

New York City
Lazerbeat wrote:

Have you tried AHX?

Great idea. I wonder if it will run well though, UAE4ALL only emulates a 68000. Also I am not sure how to change to a 3.0 ROM. But I will figure it out and post my results.

Mouse is a bit of a pain in the ass to use. I asked to have it working like if it was a real touchscreen tongue

Ciudad de méxico, MX

does  the canoo have a NES emulator that supports Neil baldwin's killer nes musical apps?

New York City

No, unfortunately, GPFCE does not support Pulsar or PR8, not sure about NTRQ though. I think I tried it but it didn't get past boot.

Brazil

That's sad cause Pulsar and NTRQ works on Dingoo. hmm
(Didn't test PR8 yet)

New York City

Works for real? I mean, the savestate is NOT supported so you can't use them. What emu is it on Dingoo? As I heard, most emus do not support the memory mapper Pulsar uses (NTRQ is digferent and I think it works)

The ROM loads but you can't do anything else with it.

Brazil

Ah yeah, just tested and pulsar emits no sound, so I tought it was working solely on the rom opening. And I don't have the latest rom anyway. So probably doesn't work anyway.
NTRQ works, as in I can use it to make music and saves as I exit the emulator.

The dingoo emu i'm using is the one who comes with it.

EDIT: Tested PR8 and it didn't work - SHOCKING! Sorry to deviate the thread a bit ;P

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (May 18, 2011 7:20 pm)

New York City

NTRQ works on Caanoo too, then.