USA

USA

USA

Wellington, New Zealand

woah man these are wicked!

hello there. I would like a rom for GB that says LOOMIS 206, to use for my mod shots.. if this is too long just the loomis is fine.  I am willing to paypal you ten bucks for this, which covers the beer that alleybeach owes you, I can take that on, I owe him a favor. or instead of the paypal is there anything you're looking for in trade? either way is fine, I want to compensate you for this awesome service.

let me know ! and I hope you've been feeling better ! thanks so much !

octodonk (at) gmail (dot) com

USA

USA

LOOMIS - Thanks for offering cash, I'll have to ask my girlfriend if I can use her paypal account. Or you can send me a Play it Loud DMG. I collect Play it Loud Game Boys.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 17, 2011 10:05 am)

Wellington, New Zealand

Can I have a gb rom with a still image of this:

It's my nose
I can make a bigger picture if you want for the screen size.

USA

Smaller images are better for GB ROMs. The GB ROM I like to modify the most uses images 32x128pixels or less in size.

USA

I'm still learning but I'm improving my skills everyday.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 17, 2011 4:09 am)

USA

USA

USA

I'm still trying to figure out how to make a GB ROM from scratch.

And I don't have a ROM that lets me edit all 160x144pixels that make up a full-screen static image.

I need a ROM that lets me display a full-screen static image and can also be easily edited using YY-CHR.

Or advice on how to compile a GB ROM that can display a full-screen static image.

Can anyone please help me out with this?

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 17, 2011 10:01 am)

Bristol, UK

If you download the Pocket Emulation Collections ( http://www.zophar.net/pdroms/gameboy.html ) of public domain gb roms there are a few roms in there that are essentially slideshows of fullscreen images, might help you on your quest. I tried editing one but this was the best I could do:

This page seems to explain exactly how to do it: http://gbdev.gg8.se/wiki/articles/Displ … een_Images

But none of the .exe files needed seem to work for me, they just close as soon as I click on them.

uk
Evil Scientist wrote:

...they just close as soon as I click on them.

Try running it from command line (cmd)

USA

Evil Scientist - Which ROM did you try to modify exactly?