Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
10k wrote:

I won't ever feel like I have "made it in chipmusic" until someone steals one of my songs.

On it. Gotta swag bag at the ready

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (May 24, 2011 6:19 pm)

Brazil

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?

New York City
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 24, 2011 7:19 pm)

Brazil

lol is just amazing how stealing can make a thread within hours go to page 5 so quickly.

Also:

10k wrote:

I won't ever feel like I have "made it in chipmusic" until someone steals one of my songs.

brooklyn!
herr_prof wrote:

Wow she should work out.

i didn't feel it was necessary to make fun of her appearance, but this was the funniest comment in this thread to me.

why do so many people feel the need to do this? it can't be unique to chip music--there have to be countless producers that get ripped off, and plagiarists will always get found out by the community they're trying to exploit. has this ever worked out? what do they think is going to happen?

dear. god. i. am. not. a. religious. man. but please. help. me. see. the. connection. here.

Last edited by likeluke (May 24, 2011 7:40 pm)

East Kilbride, Scotland

Someone linked me to her personal page, and her website link was www.myspace.com/lepeg. ITS FUCKING LE PEG, CHIP STEALER FROM 2009! What the fuck is wrong with her? Didn't get flamed enough the first time?

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6876 … icfree.png

YouTube page is still up too, so you can see it's definitely her.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thelepeg

New York City
likeluke wrote:

why do so many people feel the need to do this? ]

I guess it is because it's blatantly ridiculous? I am not sure. Putting that video on YouTube is asking for it.
And with Sycamore Drive's latest evidence, I guess this girl likes the attention.

BK

SYCAMORE DRIVE= chip detective extraordinaire. Can't believe this girl is trying to do this A SECOND TIME.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

she needs to fix her roof if it's raining so much inside that she needs to keep wearing a fucking hood.

Newcastle, UK

Make your own flashing ZX Spectrum insult

A gray world of dread
Sycamore Drive wrote:

Didn't get flamed enough the first time?

No, the first time people just started circlejerking about how cool it would be to throw a pie in her face. The thread then reduced to the usual meme fest until 8bc's average attention span was exhausted, upon which it was buried under junk and was forgotten. This happened with several other theft-threads- this guy's myspace is still up.

Which once again has affirmed my assumption that a lot of people -especially over there- just like the 'drama' around theft (including the opportunity to act like a pompous asshole) instead of trying to rectify the situation.

Chicago IL

so do you guys report her to the websites she's putting the shit on? or to the artists she's ripping off? cause it always seems like people just talk shit on a forum without doing anything

Philadelphia, United States
TREYFREY wrote:

I messaged one of her booking people:

Hello,

I am emailing you to bring to attention the fraudulent acts Emma Lundy (Once we were Robots). Every one of her songs that I have heard has been stolen from an already existing artists. The only thing she adds is vocals that are obviously overdubbed post production.  I think that anyone booking her, managing her, or even listening to her has the right to know that she is a fake and that it is a disgrace to the music community to commit theft and then market the music as your own.

Here are some links to the tracks she stole.

"Spaceman" is actually "Spaceman" by Kola Kid: https://8bc.org/music/Kola+Kid/Kola+Kid+-+spaceman/

"Monster" is actually "Studio Candy" by Monster, Monster! https://8bc.org/music/Monster!+Monster!/Studio+Candy/

If you would like more evidence I have plenty.

Thank you for your time,

Trey F.

His response________________

Hi there,

Cheers for that, must admit I didn't know as she's not signed with us, i was just trying to get her gigs abroad.
Will take that page down asap.

David
www.v92dvg.com

New York City

Saskrotch wrote:

so do you guys report her to the websites she's putting the shit on? or to the artists she's ripping off? cause it always seems like people just talk shit on a forum without doing anything

yup&yup