Blog Friendly w/ no infos:

Big Guy with all the infos:

Unsubscribe

like flyer.

Brazil

like flyer +1

rochester, ny

that's an amazing show.

Looks like The Minimalist dropped...so now you guys have time for longer sets! smile

also, kool flyer is kool. diggin it.

dinosars

Last edited by an0va (May 25, 2011 5:10 am)

killadelphia

oh no.  i heard the minimalist had a wicked light show...

there was no room for the "U" in this design - everytime i stuck it in there, it looked wrong or weird.  i figured those ghost beast things dont know how to spell anyways.

laffo. I also think it's cool how at some parts the letters kinda blend into each other, too!

Last edited by an0va (May 25, 2011 5:57 am)

Philadelphia, PA
an0va wrote:

dinosars

Liverpool, UK

Dino SARS - it's the paranoid Azn version of Cheap Dinosaurs

lolusa

fuck yeah expensive mammals

TSSBAY01

this shit was fuckin awesome! beyond the show starting at 11 and starscream gettin screwed everybody was great, great sound, great viz, great friendz. i got real drunk on heineken.

Had to peace out early, but good times!

TSSBAY01

so did the 20 starscream fans who were hopin to see em when they wouldnt just start the shit at 10 :\ the whole 'doors at x, show at y' thing is flawed as fuck if youre tryin to have a show..especially if you came from places like bmore and new york like some of us did.

{there was a post here}

Last edited by an0va (Aug 20, 2014 7:40 pm)

TSSBAY01

i saw that, she was sayin some shit like 'look, this is new or something and the uv light bounces off it' or something, right? they checked mine for about a minute i guess cuz i was out of state or whatever. you'd think that when they're sellin tiny $6 cups of heineken that they would want to actually try and sell some beer to people but now a lotta these clubs cant even do that right. the club we played at last night, bottles were $10. clubs cant stay open if they arent at least inviting to their patrons.