Los Angeles

Music section is about to be launched, in fact if your reading this you might see the "tab" in the header. Here are a few notes:

1. Any and all feature requests Please PLEASE PLEASE do not ask for until I post a new topic for it. The reason being is I've spent approx 120+ hours working on this and the last thing I want to hear is "Please add XYZ" before we work out all of the bugs.

2. There are improvements and or features currently missing here is a few: RSS podcast, Music Responses, Thumbs, Member profile music list, "New comments on XYZ", home page redesign, and URL Links to files. These are planned and put into a category I call "Phase 2" ... Though if there are not too many bugs I might be able to get the podcast XML done today.

3. Please report bugs and errors here in this thread. Be sure to state your Operating system, Browser, Browser version, and if its a screen related issue, your screen resolution and your selected theme (Trashbaby and Snow).

4. Please take this section seriously and do not post "FIRST" or "TESTING" or any of that nonsense.

I think that's all.  Enjoy.

))<>((

bitchin', Thankss. big_smile Will post any bugs or anything I find. smile

Last edited by tacticalbread (Jan 21, 2010 2:24 am)

Central-ish VA

Trash80, I love you.  May your impressive work live on throughout the generations!

Melbourne, Australia

So good.

Philly, PA, USA

OH MY GAWWWD
I love it!
already uploaded the song i've been working on! big_smile
Daedalus

Plano, TX

Gangster.

BAAAAA!

Los Angeles

Please dont turn this into a "post your songs" thread. smile

But I would love to hear if you like it. big_smile

heart tags are awesome.

))<>((

blargh, it's not letting me upload anything. I've tried two .mp3s and for both is says something exploded. I've tried multiple times for both. Running: Windows 7 x86, Chrome 4.0.295.0 dev, and Firefox 3.5.5.

Plano, TX
trash80 wrote:

Please dont turn this into a "post your songs" thread. smile

But I would love to hear if you like it. big_smile

Sorry, just testing it out! heart

Everything worked rather smoothly and for a "phase 1" it's amazing.

Los Angeles
tacticalbread wrote:

blargh, it's not letting me upload anything. I've tried two .mp3s and for both is says something exploded. I've tried multiple times for both. Running: Windows 7 x86, Chrome 4.0.295.0 dev, and Firefox 3.5.5.

Does it say what has exploded?

Miami, FL

Ubuntu Karmic w/ Firefox 3.0.6 here. Everything works great.

Central-ish VA

Uploading via firefox 3 on Fedora 7 linux caused a horrid crash.  That said, not like that's worth fixing as I don't expect that's a common setup, everything works great under firefox in WINE.

Cambridge UK

I haven't tried uploading anything (and probably never will) but I gave it a try on the listener's end of the deal and this is:
-Gorgeous
-Well thought
-Well done

/me starts a round of applause

))<>((
trash80 wrote:
tacticalbread wrote:

Does it say what has exploded?

oh, yeah sorry. It said it was uploading for way to short a time on my connection, then it says upload complete. Then when I click submit, it refreshes the page (or whatever), and tells me Upload Failed.

Ok, what the HELL.

I tried it in Internet Crapsplorer, and it worked fine.

Last edited by tacticalbread (Jan 21, 2010 2:54 am)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Great work!