Hey Guys I would like to buy:

a casio CZ series synth, My budget is 150$ or a bit more plus up to any shipping,

I live in japan. 

Just pm me and I'll give you my email so we can deal.

blah blah blah. Thats all

Last edited by mizu (Jun 15, 2011 9:32 am)

TSSBAY01

...you forgot to mention it has to be sold on amazon marketplace ahahha

tempsoundsolutions wrote:

...you forgot to mention it has to be sold on amazon marketplace ahahha

you pretty much know the routine now. Don't you?

Tacoma WA

i've got a lcouple of casio's i'm looking to offload

sk-1, sk-5, rapman, pt-180 w/ the rom that it was sold with.

only interested in selling as a lot

New York City

I have a Rapman and a (Yamaha tongue) PSS 130. LEt me know if you want them.

thanks for the offers guys, I'll look into your offers!  do you any of you have any of the casio cz series?  and also a casio vl tone?

Tokyo, Japan

If I were you Mizu, I would edit your first post to be clearer about what you want. Do you want a CZ synth, a VL tone or both? Is your budget for both 100 dollars or 100 dollars each? Does the 100 dollars include shipping or not? If you look at the international shipping cost for a CZ3000 it may well be close to or over 100 dollars.

Bearing in mind the conversations you have had on 8bc and with people in IRC, please add that you will only buy from Amazon market place to save people from wasting their time.

Something like this would be good

------------

a casio CZ series synth, My budget is XXXXX plus up to XXXXX shipping,

a casio Vl series synth, My budget is XXXXX plus up to XXXXX shipping

I live in XXXX country.

Also I can only buy the hardware from people who are able to put it on amazon market place

Thanks!
-----------------------------

Last edited by Lazerbeat (May 28, 2011 2:08 am)

New York City

Oh... thanks Lazerbeat.

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 28, 2011 2:28 am)

a casio CZ series synth, My budget is 90$ or a bit more plus up to any shipping,

a casio Vl series synth, My budget is 30$ or so plus up to any shipping

I live in Japan!

Also I can only buy the hardware from people who are able to put it on amazon market place

Thanks!

Tokyo, Japan

Getting there, now just edit into the first post and it is a nice easily understood thread.

Tacoma WA

well i'm out in that case

will buy casio cz series for 100$ not including shipping, and the money it takes to post the item on amazon

bump.  I"m pretty sure someone has them.  casio vl tone is taken out because I found them cheaper on yahoo auctions jp than 30$.  remember I"m paying 100$ for any series of the casio cz series!

Tokyo, Japan

Mizu, with respect, $100 is pretty far under the asking price for the CZ series. I think your best best would be to look at Yahoo Auctions JP and wait for a CZ1000 to show up. The others are likely to be well over $100 unless you get lucky with a CZ3000/5000.

Lazerbeat wrote:

Mizu, with respect, $100 is pretty far under the asking price for the CZ series. I think your best best would be to look at Yahoo Auctions JP and wait for a CZ1000 to show up. The others are likely to be well over $100 unless you get lucky with a CZ3000/5000.

true, but I'm just wondering if anyone is generous to accept this offer

clovis CA
infradead wrote:

i've got a lcouple of casio's i'm looking to offload

sk-1, sk-5, rapman, pt-180 w/ the rom that it was sold with.

only interested in selling as a lot

gimmie that sk5