Melbourne, Australia

heheh actually I should post video of the surprise spruiker. Pretty funny stuff

Melbtown, Lolstralia

I am happy to take any sloppy seconds that you guys get to do the same thing at Pocket Music

Brisbane: forever following in Melbourne's cooler footsteps

Last edited by Dot.AY (Jun 3, 2011 12:55 pm)

Sydney AUS

If you would like us to play your release between sets at Sydney gigs, we accept bribes.

Melbourne, Australia

Alex, you got Mana Bar first and hence a monthly night - its never happening here (although we will be walking past a bit later today)

ad-hell-aide
Dot.AY wrote:

I am happy to take any sloppy seconds that you guys get to do the same thing at Pocket Music

Adelaide: never doing anything, ever

Melbourne, Australia
Dot.AY wrote:

Sif. Bris crew originoo chip scene playa (etc.) big_smile

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

You should all just play and sell 10k EPs at every show.

Whitley Bay, England

Man, I would love to pick you up on this.

Then again, shipping a load of CDs across from the other side of the world? Maybe not, hahaha

Melbourne, Australia

A load of CDs? We were thinking more like 5 - 10. Not actually that expensive a venture, especially if you have cardboard sleeves or slimline cases. And that's airmail - seamail's even cheaper.

(I don't know about anywhere else but here if you can keep your package within the constraints of a "large letter" it's way cheaper than a "package")

Melbourne, Australia

Our next show is in late November. We've recieved some Comptroller CDs which we will be playing/selling on the night smile Anyone else- you still have time - get in touch

Sydney, NSW

I'll see if I can get any done.

this is a great idea!