Melbourne, Australia

So, whenever we have in the past had the situation where we have at the last minute gone, "Uh oh, don't have anything organised for between sets" about ten minutes before a SoundBytes.

So, we want you guys to help us out. If you would like us to play your release between sets at SoundBytes, and want to send us some copies to sell on our merch table (and then we'll paypal you the money) send me or Celsius a PM with details. (We could direct them to your website, but having it there means you're more likely to get a purchase)

We'll use probably 2 EPs a show and this will be an ongoing thing if it works.

Look forward to hearing from you

PS If you've sent me a message saying you want to be involved, I'll get back to you soon. We just need to work out what will work in with our lineup for our July show smile

Last edited by dosPrompt (Jun 2, 2011 12:50 am)

Brazil

I'm interested in this. Great thing to do!

IL, US

an awesome idea...great chance to get some out-of-hemisphere releases into the hands of the australian fans

Bronx, NY

COMMUNITY heart

Melbourne, Australia

Thanks guys. We just thought it'd be something fun, and if it gets some of our international friends a bit of publicity locally, all the better.

Tokyo, Japan

This is a really really good idea, perhaps possible to extend the idea? Databass, Pulsewave, Cheapbeats, Pocketmusic also could do the same thing?

Melbourne, Australia

Just to add a little spice to the pot (BAM!) I'll be spruiking and spamming on the mic whichever albums are used throughout the night. I'll be actively promoting your stuff to a captive audience.

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah great idea!!!

- faildoublepost -

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Jun 1, 2011 11:36 pm)

Chicago IL

man, i never noticed how captive audience is a sinister phrase

Lazerbeat wrote:

This is a really really good idea, perhaps possible to extend the idea? Databass, Pulsewave, Cheapbeats, Pocketmusic also could do the same thing?

Yes! I'll see what kind of setup we can get going.

hardcore, Australia
celsius wrote:

I'll be spruiking.

Melbourne, Australia
celsius wrote:

I'll be actively promoting your stuff to a captive audience.

This isn't just us - right?

Philadelphia, United States

I'd love to send you some stuff

IL, US
Saskrotch wrote:

man, i never noticed how captive audience is a sinister phrase

dude, its not really captive until there are armed men blocking the doors..
protip: never trust a "church" run out of a former sam's club type store to not be douches while allowing a punk show
they did actually lock us in the building while some lame doughy mid 40s white guy claimed he used to run guns for gangs & such until he found the lord

Melbourne, Australia

just updated the original post to say If you've sent me a message saying you want to be involved, I'll get back to you soon. We just need to work out what will work in with our lineup for our July show smile

Philly, PA, USA

see "australia" in a thread --> skip text just look for pictures