Los Angeles

It seems the site is picky about who i can comment on. Some songs let me comment, other do not. Minusbaby,an-cat-max, and my own wont let me, but I was able to comment on tanooki's and on godnpants'

-- seth smile

Los Angeles

What do you mean by "it wont let me" does a pink box appear? does it say it was posted?

Los Angeles

The comment box is there but i hit submit and nothing happens on some song pages. Some profiles let me, other do not. Minusbaby,an-cat-max, and my own wont let me, but I was able to comment on tanooki's and on godnpants'

Last edited by 8bitweapon (Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm)

Los Angeles
8bitweapon wrote:

The comment box is there but i hit submit and nothing happens on some song pages. Some profiles let me, other do not. Minusbaby,an-cat-max, and my own wont let me, but I was able to comment on tanooki's and on godnpants'

can you duplicate it? maybe it's something you said, a bad character or something? Does a blue box appear that says "Posting comment..." ?

Los Angeles

The very first thing that should happen is the commnet box should disappear. Then a message appears that says "Sending Comment..." then it should scroll to the top of the page with your comment in place, all this should happen in a blink of an eye.

If you click the "Submit Comment" button and nothing at all happens I need to know your browser, browser version, and operating system.

Los Angeles

I use google chrome version 3.0.195.38

Los Angeles

I entered a comment on my tune saying "testing" and it worked but when i tried to post this it didnt : "What are typical traits of Richards tunes? The old skool rave riffs like at 1:05 are from the original. You can hear it on the silo 64 site. I am a sucker for classic rave riffs. This tune was made around 1998 and re-vamped for the soundtrack. Thank you for the comments!"

Last edited by 8bitweapon (Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm)

Milan, Italy

exactly what appened to me on the an-cat-max song.
maybe it's a Chrome problem.

England

had no probs with comments using firefox 3.5.7 on me PC

Kiel, Germany

happened to me too, firefox
the comment just dissapeared, no blue box or anything

Philly, PA, USA

that happened to me yesterday too,
chrome for mac,
blue box showed up, nothing happened, tried today and it worked fine

A gray world of dread

Most of it seems to work fine for me, only the player turns invisible a blink after I open the track window. It's still there, clickable and will play fine. Sometimes it reappears when playing, sometimes it doesn't.

XP SP3 Opera 10.10

Los Angeles

Comments with a "?" were broken, I guess I have to escape it in the javascript even though prototype lib doesn't mention this. NICE.

Its fixed.

Los Angeles

Thank you!

/highfive!

New York City

I posted a comment , system said it was added, but it's nowhere to be seen.