Austin, Texas

I'm looking to mainly trade something for a MidiNES, I'm a little low on cash right now due to being a broke college student, but I might be able to pay for it instead of a trade.

If anyone is interested hit me up at

[email protected]

and we can work out a deal.

I have many items that I am willing to trade including: a custom modified gameboy with whatever mods you want, I have a Yobo SNES/NES dual system w/ 2 controllers, various SNES games, I have some gameboy games, a few gameboy accessories, some Xbox and Xbox 360 games, I'd be willing to build an arduinoboy, I have a usb lsdj cart with mgb and lsdj on it (I'd need to see a license for this item), I have a Sonus Midi Interface for Commodore 64, I have an assembled Sid2Sid board (no Sid chips included), I have a Commodore 64 (second model, has a blown out sid chip but has two potentiometers for use with synthcart), I have unmodded Gameboys (grey, black, red, green), a red gameboy pocket with a green battery status LED and the original headphone jack has been prosounded, I have a purple frontlit gameboy color with original headphone jack prosound SNES buttons RCA prosound and a PS/2 keyboard jack and a precision pitch control knob, an iPhone 1st generation (has some dead pixels, can jailbreak/unlock if preferred), Zune 1st generation, and I have some other stuff laying around my apartment I'll update this with more items soon. I'm more than willing to combine items for a MidiNES.

Last edited by Hunterizzle (Jun 4, 2011 11:04 pm)