Melbourne, Australia

Aah winter. The days are cold, it's wet and windy and Summer seems like a million years away.
Well, we're bringing a bunch of guys from slightly warmer climates to Melbourne , launching a couple of highly anticipated EP's and warming you up with some of Australia 's hottest and grimiest chip sounds.

SoundBytes 9, on July 8 showcases the best of Sydney 's chipmusic with some of your favourite chip artists.
Fresh from his triumphant US tour - including playing the biggest chipmusic festival in the world, Blip Festival NY, 10K returns to Melbourne with his own particular brand of chip insanity.

Accompanying him to Melbourne we have godinpants - whose killer performance at SB8 rocked our socks off - Vicious Cyclist - who will be heading to Melbourne, with his brand new EP and amigas in tow for his very first show south of the border and Abortifacient who will be collaborating with electro nerdcore master and local legend Bankai with tracks from their brand spanking new release Bankai Vs Abortifacient. (the teaser of which got people talking across the world wide web)

Of course we haven't forgotten our local talent with pselodux and maddest kings alive - both of whom have a plethora of brand spanking new material ready to get your booty shaking

Last edited by dosPrompt (Jun 20, 2011 1:40 am)

Melbourne

I am super excite!!!

hardcore, Australia

TRUEST PUNX

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

(Y)

Psydney, Australia

Enjoy your last SB without me. The days of innocence are soon over. Mwahahaha!

melbourne, australia

decent

Turku, FIN

damn awesome poster! Also, best piercing ever big_smile

Melbourne, Australia

Can't wait to actually have you attend these shows ilkKe - and see how fast the posters disappear off the walls at the end of the night tongue

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
dosPrompt wrote:

Can't wait to actually have you attend these shows ilkKe - and see how fast the posters disappear off the walls at the end of the night tongue

...and are put into the furnace to dispose of them quickly.

MWAAAHAHAHAHA.

Melbourne, Australia

Does anyone in Australia even have furnaces?

Seriously?

Much more likely they're chucked into the barbie for fuel tongue

hardcore, Australia
10k wrote:
dosPrompt wrote:

...and are put into the furnace to dispose of them quickly.

I buy all the 10k vinyl and melt it down to increase the value of the other copies.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
godinpants wrote:

I buy all the 10k vinyl and melt it down to decrease the number of copies to zero.

Melbourne, Australia

Speaking of which, can't wait to get my "Rite Now Please" plate!

ad-hell-aide

This lineup looks great! big_smile

Party time. SB style!

melbourne, australia

can't wait to hear my boy pselodux on a fat sound system.

made a video for one of my new tracks. czech it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa3gd-0rVKQ

Melbourne, Australia

And surprise surprise - I watch it and get excited for spaceghost. I do REALLY like this track though - can't wait to hear you're new tunes live Fenris