New York City

Social networkz, by the way: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro … 3&ap=1

Brooklyn, NY

The 'Press Start' font must die.

AANABAY01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JID28f5o … ture=feedu

FlashHeart

Noise Channel is the name of the official Blip Festival After Party organizers/DJ team. Has been since 2007.

Unsubscribe

PULSEWAVE IS THE NUMBER ONE SYNTHESIS TERM AS COMMUNITY EVENT OF ALL TIME.

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CHIPMUSIC!

uhajdafdfdfa

i still can't make this website work wtf
firefox 4 / windows 7

do i need to accept third party cookies or something?

edit: i installed google chrome and that didn't work either so i will uninstall it and give up on your silly website >:(

Last edited by ant1 (Jul 2, 2011 5:22 am)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

It looks like shit

Montclair, NJ

Make it so that I can make my username on the site "A Versus B" and then I'll join. Also fix the layout of the forums omg its hideous.

Your opinion, Reteris. I think the community is really open and welcoming. And, the site software is written by Freque, so it's not a tried and tested forum software. It's still developing, but so far, I've found a huge amount of potential.

You're all just silly pessimists!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Even though I can't log in I think the website has some cool features.  However it definitely feels very cluttered and confusing.  I'll use it regardless (hopefully the log in issue is fixed soon?) but im crossing my fingers for a more streamlined organization of threads and sections.  Nice work.

opinion:

On the frontpage, lose loading applets for 40 tracks, just stick the links in and have one applet switch when you click on it.  It takes 20 seconds to load the frontpage here so I'm keeping noscript activated which sort of defeats the point.  8bc does this right, it needs to
load instantly.

The connection between Groups and Forums is confusing, why both?  Why not just forums?   Are the groups the forum sections and the forum page contains the threads?

[edit: tl;dr]

Last edited by 4mat (Jul 2, 2011 6:33 pm)

4mat: Yeah, the groups have the forum threads in them but there's more in a group than just threads.  It's a bit confusing at first. Also, even with all the applets it takes like 2 seconds to load.

8BR: What's wrong with the log in stuff? It's working fine for me.

Chicago IL

the front page mp3s has to change, it's ugly and slow.

how soon till i can link my twitter and noisechannel account and my cell phone too

where are the apps

Edmonton, Canada

is it really a good idea for everyone to be splintering off like this, community-wise? I'm just trying to figure out why this site exists if it's just like every other chip site with nothing to distinguish it hmm

London, Ontario

would it be hipster of us to abandon all these sites and just commute on myspace?