Liverpool, UK

http://calmdownkidder.com/records/releases/cdk054

Jellica follows up his ‘Flappiest Bits‘ with some of his less flappy bits, I suppose? A collection of various tracks that are scattered all over the internet in miscellaneous compilations like an easter egg hunt that takes up space on your hard drive – now all in one convenient place! Don’t worry though, this isn’t some rubbish “yeah I’ve heard this before” selection, there are some brand spanking new tracks, including some top remixes by Jellica (remixing Video Game Orchestra, Victoria and Jacob, and previous CDKr Releasees VideoValvontaa – Jellica only listens to artists who begin with V, apparently) and from others of Jellica (Flashbob, Analog, Steve and esc)!

TLDR? If you like Jellica, you’ll love this!

Lubbly Jubbly artwork from KeFF, the man who can – click it for a HQ versionI

Last edited by calmdownkidder (Jun 28, 2011 9:26 am)

Fuck yeah baby so good.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Fuck. Yes.

Tokyo, Japan

Awesome, my jellica boner was in danger of going flaccid not having been stroked for a while.

England

Flu as fuck mate.

Tokyo, Japan

Jellica 4 metrodub!!!!

England

One of those tracks was part of a demo for metrodub but i didn't hear anything back.

Nomad's Land

extremely doubleplusgood.

UK

I liked the varied use of instruments, rhythms and panned space like melodies in this release. Well constructed either way, Good work.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Jellica conchatumadre sapo culiao de mierda al fin pusiste el remix que te hice weón aguante los sudacas!

England

Jellico CULIAO fucking motherfucker toad finally put the remix I did to hold the sudacas weon!
Jellico CULIAO crapaud enculé putain enfin mettre le remix que j'ai fait pour tenir le Weon sudacas!
Jellico CULIAO verdammte Arschloch Kröte endlich den Remix habe ich die sudacas Weon halten!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

ahahaha! close!!!

nais release man!

Hey man, how did you try to send the demo? I try to reply to everything that gets sent, for sure.. if it's ended up in my spam or trash by filter, I have to sort that out... really sorry you feel I didn't respond - I'm very interested in hearing your tracks sad