Got three DMG's in a trade but I only use MGB's so I'd like to get rid of these.  They are in the same condition I got them in but will clean them up before shipping.  The prices of everything is very negotiable.  Just listed high to avoid extreme lowballs.

Gray DMG:  Yellow hand cast A, B, and D-pad buttons that have small bubble marks around the edges of the A and B buttons.  Scratch on front of unit at the end of the GAME BOY logo.  Scratches on back as well.  Includes link port and battery covers.  No dead pixels.  Functional speaker.  Black "bleeding" around top left side of screen but it does not "bleed" onto viewable screen.  Missing two case screws; rest are phillips.  Screen cover is in fair shape; not horrible though.
DMG w/ yellow buttons:  $20 obo.

Gray DMG:  Has RCA prosound mod on top of unit.  Includes battery cover.  Screen in decent shape.  Dead pixels on the left and right side but still playable.  Might even be fixable with the flat iron trick.  Functional speaker.  Only has two phillips screws.
DMG w/ RCA's:  $20 obo.

Gray DMG:  Has underclock mod.  Includes battery cover.  Screen in decent shape.  Some scratches on left edge like it was dropped.  No dead pixels.  Functional speaker.  Has six case screws but they are all phillips.
DMG w/ underclock mod:  $20 obo.
Backs of the DMG's.

Casio SK-1:  Physically, it shows wear.  Also, the black Eb key is very wiggly.  Everything works just as it should though including the Eb.  Installed the Get-LoFi Precision Oscillator mod which allows for awesome sounds.  Includes battery cover.  Has a small drill hole on the back side near the oscillator knob (no idea why but doesn't affect it).  Overall, this is in pretty good shape.
Casio SK-1 w/ Get-LoFi Precision Oscillator:  $100 obo.
Get LoFi Precision Oscillator on/off switch and knob.

Alesis SR-16:  Overall, good shape.  The scroll wheel can be a bit dodgy but otherwise this works well.  Will include a new power cord.  Not going to waste my time with a picture since I'm sure no one will want this unless requested (been trying to get rid of it for awhile with no luck).  I'd like $50 obo.

Prices do NOT include shipping.  Going to say $6 on the DMG's and $12 on the SK-1 within the U.S. and will refund the difference if it's less.  Will combine as well.

nerdsome [[[at]]] att [[[dot]]] net