BOSTON

heyo

I've got an ems 64 usb cart that i dont use becase of software issues (aka im lazy). Id like to trade it for any nice condition FUNCTIONING bleepbloop, smartboy or even old ems cart if it has new batteries.

Any takers?

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 6, 2011 5:03 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne

If I had ever received my two bleepbloops from Jose, I would do this. :\

BOSTON

jose torrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

Madison, Alabama

I gave my old EMS cart to my brother-in-law.  He replaced the battery, but he never uses it.  I could give you his address in Boston and you could rough him up a bit...

BOSTON

well, it is true that i am a thug and live in boston... thanks for the tip!

BOSTON

b-bump

England

I've got an EMS 32MB if you want to swap. I'd put a new battery in it for you.

I live in England though. PM me if you're interested.

Chicago IL

what kind of software problems?

Saskrotch wrote:

what kind of software problems?

i was wondering the same............  I  have an old bleep bloop with an old transferer, but no old pc to transfer with.... I'd trade you = If i give you the  transferer would you be kind enough to email my sav files back to me?

Last edited by shitbird (Jul 9, 2011 3:37 am)

BOSTON

@ shitbird: yeah, not a problem man! that would be easy, ill pm you

@ saskrotch: not software "problems" really, but the EMS64s dont work with the smartboy transferrer / software (and why would they, they have their own USB and associated software). Not a problem for most, but I do a lot of swapping lsdng files between the 5 carts i already have and dont want to have to switch out usb cables and different software just for this new cart. so yeah, basically laziness.

@inactivex: hah, i was totally going to go for your offer, but shitbird is SOOOOOO much closer wink

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 9, 2011 3:47 am)

England

OK!