portland

Hey Everybody. Here is the link to my site where I will be posting everything I have for sale.

www.greightbit.com

Here are some Retro Game Expo Leftover goodies! Some GB's, Some Bent stuff, and a few good ole synths. Let me know if there are any questions!

now for the goodies!...

$110

$55

$110

$250

$100

$325

$300

$100

$75

Be sure to check the site for updates and news! www.greightbit.com

Last edited by greightbit (Oct 10, 2013 7:32 pm)

greightbit wrote:

Black DMG $160
... RCA pro-sound output, non-finite Triple LED back light, Clear buttons (and on/off switch), AND Break out box pitch kit allowing you to keep speaker and only have the pitch mod when you want it.

Haha, man... Your other thread made it seem like you were selling just the breakout box for $160.00. Now I feel bad about giving you a hard time about the price.

Anyway, good stuff.

portland
Apeshit wrote:

Haha, man... Your other thread made it seem like you were selling just the breakout box for $160.00. Now I feel bad about giving you a hard time about the price.

Anyway, good stuff.

... hah! yeah, no wonder. That would have been ridiculous.

portland

Price Drop!

Last edited by greightbit (Jul 20, 2011 6:38 pm)

matt's mind

edit: fixed

portland
kitsch wrote:
the rules wrote:

If you are selling or looking for several items at the same time, please post everything in one thread.

wink

...what... the pitch kit post? or?

matt's mind

edit: fixed

portland

New LSDJ controller added.

Last edited by greightbit (Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm)

portland

Price drop!

portland

More added and possible trades available.

Last edited by greightbit (Aug 18, 2011 5:14 am)

portland

New items added!

portland

edit

Last edited by greightbit (Oct 13, 2011 7:44 pm)

portland

I am going to be making some ArduinoBoys and other MIDI sync devices. I have not seen many for sale and was wondering what people think would be a fair price? Thanks.

Unsubscribe

Depending on the build quality.. 50-75$ More if you use better material, the scienguys ones have a pretty weak switch on them, but everything else is solid.

And If you do commissions, I might have a project for you big_smile

portland

I do... and you are the trout I was looking to real in with this post. We should talk soon...

portland

HOLY MOLEY LOOK AT ALL THESE GOODIES!