Well this is one of the cleanest DMGs I've ever touched. The backlight is a v3 super bright white and really looks nice. NO DUST OR DIRT AMYWHERE IN SCREEN. Has dip version inversion chip as I dropped the last smt in my garage and couldn't find it under the workbench:/ doesn't really mean anything though. Pics speak better words lols, so here she is.. would like 120$ but Will entertain offers to [email protected]

Maize productions presents this fine beauty:

Last edited by 12ianma (Jul 13, 2011 3:45 pm)

IL, US
Trading Post Rules wrote:

â– Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

Fixed now sorry, forgot to put that in...

matt's mind

additionally (sorry, for tidiness)

the rules wrote:

If you are selling or looking for several items at the same time, please post everything in one thread.

I'm not selling anything else...? Lol

matt's mind

ah.  its your name being on page one three times, i misread the purpose of one of them.  it would be the two 'wtb' oriented threads then.  (not singling you out, this is one of the 'moderating' things i easily spot)

only trying to keep things clean and orderly.  wink  helps your customers out as well.  you can even link to your WTS or WTT/WTB threads in a more permanent fashion this way...  well, would need a permalink...  hmmm

anyways, sorry to hijack your thread, carry on wink

Any interest?

That price is shipped almost anywhere...

Took all parts and put in clear DMG. also added red nes buttons. so THIS particular gameboy is no longer for sale.