Sydney, NSW

Wiibrew wiki page
Discussion thread at SchismTracker.org

Some crazy dude named Storlek has ported Schism Tracker over to the Wii.
It has elementary wiimote support, and if you set your Wii up on a desk, you can use your USB keyboard and mouse to work it exactly like it's PC counterparts.
I haven't tried it out yet, but it looks pretty stable and fun!

Of course, your Wii will need to be homebrew-enabled (similar to iOS's "jailbreaking" technique) which will allow you to run unsigned and home developed code, or apps.
If you haven't got a homebrew-enabled Wii, check this page on the Wiibrew wiki

I'll try it out on Monday, perhaps. But for now, I'l leave it up to you guys to have fun with it tongue

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Jul 15, 2011 2:39 pm)

Wilmington,NC

That sounds fun. Makes me wish I had an extra wii.

Sydney, NSW

Why an extra?

uhajdafdfdfa

i wonder how many people here have got a wii and a usb keyboard but no computer :3

maybe a few, though!

Chainsaw Police wrote:

Why an extra?

Because some people like to keep a console as it is and jailbreak the other one.

São Paulo, Brazil
ant1 wrote:

i wonder how many people here have got a wii and a usb keyboard but no computer :3

maybe a few, though!

I wonder how many kids play wii and know what a tracker is.

Sydney, NSW
El Huesudo II wrote:
Chainsaw Police wrote:

Why an extra?

Because some people like to keep a console as it is and jailbreak the other one.

homebrew enabling is a totally safe soft-mod and is totally reversible. It does no more than install another channel to the Wii.

Milwaukee, WI

I downloaded it a while ago.  Don't know why I would ever use it.

Wellington, New Zealand
Theta_Frost wrote:

I downloaded it a while ago.  Don't know why I would ever use it.

Yeah. I got it on the homebrew browser ages ago thinking "oh my god a tracker for the wii!"
i got it and had no idea how to use it and didn't have a usb keyboard.

Its interface is too complex for the wii remote which makes it silly that you have to use a usb keyboard. Just get lsdj on a gb emulator if you want a tracker for wii.