Buenos Aires, Argentina

Short tune for testing the PC-Engine support in DefleMask!. big_smile

.FILTHadelphia

No one likes a tease Delek, release the new version with PC-Engine!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

LOL, when it's done dude. The ROM Builder has some problems with the memory, also I should implement the LFO feature of the HuC6280. smile

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask 6 Released!. HuC6280 and of course PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16 added!, and lot of bugs fixes and addons. WIIIIiii11!!!!!.

NEWS:
01: Soundchip Added: Hudson Soft HuC6280.
02: System Added: NEC PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16.
03: Effect Added for PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16: 10xx - Set Wave.
04: Effect Added for PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16: 11xx - Enable Noise Channel.
05: Effect Added for PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16: 12xx - LFO Mode.
06: Effect Added for PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16: 13xx - LFO Speed.
07: Added the feature to copy notes and volume values from patterns and paste them on Macros (with different positions too).
08: Added a value list down any Macro, so you can edit the envelopes by entering numbers.
09: Added a Selected WAVE memory, so you can test different instruments macros with different waves without losing the previous selection.
10: Now to clear the Loop arrow in a Macro you have to simply done a right click in the Loop bar.
11: Added the latest vgm_play Winamp plugin in order to play PC-Engine and Game Boy VGM files (however, the in_vgm plugin for Winamp included with DefleMask will not process the LFO of the PC-Engine, the MAME's core is not complete).
12: Bugs fixed.
13: Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Best Regards,
Delek.

Milwaukee, WI

FANTASTIC!  This is so great!  I can not wait.  Way to go Delek!  As soon as Everdrive for PCE comes out... oh man!  You even got the LFO and noise channel in there!  So happy. big_smile heart

.FILTHadelphia

Delek heart. F'reals.

Chicago IL

YESSSS

Godzilladelph

I owe u mad sexual favours

New York City

Delek is the master, accept no immitations.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Theta_Frost wrote:

FANTASTIC!  This is so great!  I can not wait.  Way to go Delek!  As soon as Everdrive for PCE comes out... oh man!  You even got the LFO and noise channel in there!  So happy. big_smile heart

defiantsystems wrote:

Delek heart. F'reals.

Saskrotch wrote:

YESSSS

SKGB wrote:

I owe u mad sexual favours

akira^8GB wrote:

Delek is the master, accept no immitations.

Thank you guys, you're awesome. heart

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask re-uploaded due to some great help from the FamiTracker Forum guys.

01: Fixed a bug in the preview instruments window of PC-Engine.
02: Fixed a bug related to the key repeating feature while you are looping an instrument.
03: Fixed minor bugs.

DOWNLOAD

uhajdafdfdfa

pc engine support is so good smile thanks

Buenos Aires, Argentina

smile smile smile

btwwwww, Delek - Chasing (PC-Engine @DefleMask Tracker) @ YouTube.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thanks to a FamiTracker Forum report, the vibrato code was changed, so:

6.0 @ 21/05/12
01: The math for the vibrato command has been changed for a more precise one because of some bugs.

DOWNLOAD!

Chicago IL

i dunno if this has been addressed, but are there any plans to be able to navigate folders while loading instruments? i have a ton of y12 files, they're ripped from games, and set up like Game->Level->1.y12, 2.y12, 3.y12 etc.

when i try to open a folder, it loads it as a blank instrument, and there doesn't seem to be a way to go further back in a directory.

Spain

I think this thread should be moved to somewhere else, as it's no longer "just" sega related smile