I would like to see MIDI OUT for a channel or channels so I can combine my MIDIBOX SID with the tracker! Maybe that's a bit out there, but still.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Update 19, mainly to fix a bug in the NES frequencies registers, but I added some other things.

UPDATE 19 (@ 09/11/12):
Shortcut Ctrl+Left/Right now works in Record mode too.
Shortcut PAGEDOWN/PAGEUP added to move with a step of 4.
Fixed an emulation/accuracy bug regarding to Frequency Changing in NES, now it will change without pops (not in borders like A-3, A-2, just like in the actual HW).
Fixed a bug with the Portamento To Note, it was disabling next portamentos Up/Down sometimes.
Fixed a bug regarding to pressing a Slider that has a Button under it.
Fixed the position of the values of the Macros, now they are a few pixels down.
Fixed the "Duty Cycle Macro" text to "Duty Cycle/Noise Mode Macro" to avoid confusions.
Manual Updated.
Both Linux and Windows builds updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Mac version coming very soon btw.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Fixed lot of minibugs regarding to the NES frequencies, also I added a new Demo Song Delek - Cos Of Wave.

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Delek (Nov 12, 2012 2:16 am)

Chicago IL
Delek wrote:

YUS YUS YUS YUS

matt's mind

can't wait for that mac version to happen

Canada
Delek wrote:

I think I'm gonna...
big_smile

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Well, I'm getting mad trying to find a way to download XCode in my Mac OS X Lion, the latest version in the App Store is no more compatible with my OS, so I'm downloading an older version from developer.apple, but it size is of 1.9GB!!, why Apple guys are so crazy?, I only need the GCC compiler, it should not be more than 1mb in HD, fuck that iOS/iPhone shit included with XCode, I need to build a pure C app only. Any ideas Mac Guys?

Last edited by Delek (Nov 19, 2012 5:00 am)

Canada

Which OS version are you using?
10.5? 10.6?

Which version of Xcode are you looking for?

Last edited by Jansaw (Nov 19, 2012 5:03 am)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Lion 10.7.3, and I'm downloading XCode 4.3.2.

Last edited by Delek (Nov 19, 2012 5:08 am)

Canada

Everything I can find is either 1.5GBs or more:s

I don't have experience with Xcode so I wouldn't really know where to find an older version.

Do you know which version of Xcode specifically will work with Lion? Did you try this?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xcode/i … &mt=12

Buenos Aires, Argentina

XCode 4.3.2 is the latest one that will run on my Lion, I'm downloading it but it will take ages to download. It is incredible that Apple decided to provide this "toolbox" all packaged together in a monstrous file.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

WOW THIS WILL DO THE JOB I THINK

http://kennethreitz.com/xcode-gcc-and-homebrew.html

Canada

That looks great if it works.

Well they make you download the whole 'environment' in order to keep the licensing and stability of the program proper... including the iOS supports.

I found 4.2, but it's also 1.7GBs

los angeles

anyone know of any good custom skins?

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I know that lot of people are using custom skins for Defle, however, nobody wants to share them appears like.

There's a thread here in chipmusic.org to share DefleMask's Skins, but nobody posted anything yet.