I am selling a dmg-01 gameboy with a prosound mod and amber backlight WITH an LSDJ cartridge on ebay.

Heres the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Gameboy-dm … 500wt_1413

UK

Cool price, bro.

Chicago IL

HAHAHAHAHA

Chicago IL

wait i didnt even see the buy it now price! are you telling me i can get a 40 dollar EMS cart, a 5 dollar gameboy with a couple cheap mods AND a link cable for only 200?

Riverside, CA

Riverside, CA
Saskrotch wrote:

wait i didnt even see the buy it now price! are you telling me i can get a 40 dollar EMS cart, a 5 dollar gameboy with a couple cheap mods AND a link cable for only 200?

Don't forget the carrying case!
And isn't that cartridge the old non-USB 32M one? It looks like it to me...

Sweeeeeeden

Ok, let's look at the worst case prices for getting these things elsewhere:

"New" nofinite plain DMG with backlight: $90
New link cable: $5
New EMS 64M USB cartridge (even if that's not even what you're selling...) $40
Little Sound Dj license: $10 donation because you really like Johan Kotlinski
Carrying case: Erm... let's say $30 because the case is really that rad?
So, the privilege of owning stuff you have owned, $25?

BOSTON

Ecuador

he should at least include the lsdj manual

United Kingdom

I just don't know.

Philly, PA, USA

but guys, it has a prosound modification, as well as output and headphone jacks.

uk

I won't be surprised if someone will actually buy it smile

Well apparently I was ripped off because I spent 200 on this in the first place. Wow I'm stupid. Sorry for posting this with such an outrageous price. I really just wanna get rid of this stuff and get some money back. How much is it really worth?

BOSTON

Were just hassling you because pretty much everybody here can prosound/backlight ourselves, or have friends that will do it for cheap. Personally, I wouldnt spend more than $60 for your kit, but thats just because of the reason I just mentioned.

I'd say $125-ish would be on the high side of reasonable. But... its worth selling for what you can get for it, so why not try $150 or something? N00bs might buy it!

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm)

Alright. Well if somebody doesn't buy it for the current price I can always sell it for less. Is anybody actually interested in it?

São Paulo, Brazil
tacticalbass47 wrote:

Well apparently I was ripped off because I spent 200 on this in the first place.?

Who sold you that?