Wherever

I've read some things about Nanoloop 2.5, saying that it is quite faulty and doesn't work properly. So I was wondering if those problems are solved yet? Because I'm about to order Nanoloop 2.5.

Thanks!

Last edited by Spöka (Jul 21, 2011 8:25 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4471/ … em-on-gba/

also descriptive thread titles...

matt's mind

it is still a bit buggy.  there is a USB updater thats being worked out and once its done purchasers will be retroactively sent these devices (so i'm told).  at least thats the way it is for our stock, in all honesty i can't speak as to the arrangements elsewhere...

in short, i would assume their stock gets this update as well.  orders from nanoloop or from our shop will get these when they are available (according to the latest update to me from oliver re: this)

Wherever
pixls wrote:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4471/ … em-on-gba/

also descriptive thread titles...

Just wanted to know if anyone actually got those USB-adapters or whatever.

Title fixed. Sorry for the mistake.

Wherever
kitsch wrote:

it is still a bit buggy.  there is a USB updater thats being worked out and once its done purchasers will be retroactively sent these devices (so i'm told).  at least thats the way it is for our stock, in all honesty i can't speak as to the arrangements elsewhere...

in short, i would assume their stock gets this update as well.  orders from nanoloop or from our shop will get these when they are available (according to the latest update to me from oliver re: this)

Thanks for the info! Guess I'll just take the risk and order.

San Francisco

oliver sorted me all out so  its all good now. you should be ok.

I Just received note from the factory that the adaptor's PCBs were shipped today, so I can send them out next week (given this first run works as expected). There is indeed still a little bug in the song editor that causes problems when playing 1/x tempo patterns.

Wherever

Good to hear! smile

Fargo
oliver wrote:

I Just received note from the factory that the adaptor's PCBs were shipped today, so I can send them out next week (given this first run works as expected). There is indeed still a little bug in the song editor that causes problems when playing 1/x tempo patterns.

How can I get this updater if I bought mine from Nonfinite's shop?

I just upgraded to 2.5 from 2.3 and now the "play 4 notes quickly in a row" (no arp) squares are malformed ... they overlap the next square.. They used to look like little hats turned on the side

|: <-- kind of like this..

But now I can't see what's going on..

Also, the monotone theme became black background.. not a fan.

Last edited by mk (Jan 28, 2012 12:36 pm)

Update:

http://www.nanoloop.com/advance/specs.html

San Francisco

that looks wonderful oliver.

WOW! Thank you Oliver. That's awesome!!

One more think I think would help lots of people (let me know if I'm wrong guys!) -

- Switching single note to arp => The arp's base note is the single note
- Switching arpnote to single note => The single note is the arp's base note

You could then hash out a melody with single notes, and switch them to arps / quater notes quickly & easily

Last edited by mk (Jan 30, 2012 6:41 am)