Here's the page

I did some research, but I didn't find anything saying that it's amazing or anything. Does anyone know something about why people are paying for this?

Might be something really rare or something that I would have no clue of, or something really obvious that I'm missing, lol.

São Paulo, Brazil
someonesomewhere wrote:

Here's the page

I did some research, but I didn't find anything saying that it's amazing or anything. Does anyone know something about why people are paying for this?

Might be something really rare or something that I would have no clue of, or something really obvious that I'm missing, lol.

bad joke, that's all.

matt's mind

i predict a bid retraction...  "i accidentally typed 1000 instead of 100!!!"

asomething alike athat

kitsch wrote:

i predict a bid retraction...  "i accidentally typed 1000 instead of 100!!!"

asomething alike athat

But the part that I don't get is the people keep bidding. > >

Unsubscribe

Money laundering?

Sweeeeeeden
herr_prof wrote:

Money laundering?

More like shill bidding/stat raising is my bet. Look at the bid history. First 11 bets where g***s raises the bid about $100 at a time. This does not even include auto-bidding, so it's not even that he set a maximum auto-bid and then someone kept bidding higher and higher. These are actual bids made by that mo-fo. And then a final bid by 8***p. (Names are hidden as you can see.) I'll bet that someone whose name starts with 8 and ends with p will start making a scam auctions within days.

Seriously, someone should report this to their customer service. I don't have an eBay account, but feel free...

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

It's prosounded

Sydney, NSW

dude its a micro its rare and stuff its worth at least 200,0

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Jul 26, 2011 2:26 am)