Los Angeles, CA

Not sure if this is the place to post this, so if it's not, if the mods can move it that would be great big_smile
Anyway, I have T-Shirts now. Front art designed by KOOL SKULL.
These are hand printed by my merch lady Ingrid, who did a fuckin' great job.
We only have sizes Medium and Large right now, but will pick up some XLs soon, and you can message her to discuss purchasing just about any size. You can find them here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/78587263/se … ars-shirts

Each shirt comes with a free Wizwars sticker.

hardcore, Australia

If i buy one will you hunt down kool skull and the shirt i bought from him in january?
(this is a serious request, not a stab at him. i want that shirt, and this one too)

Last edited by godinpants (Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Ughhh, these are soooo good, but I just really don't need more black t-shirts. sad

I'll try to make everyone else I know buy them though!

Los Angeles, CA
godinpants wrote:

If i buy one will you hunt down kool skull and the shirt i bought from him in january?
(this is a serious request, not a stab at him. i want that shirt, and this one too)

Which shirt was that? Kool Skull can be a hard man to hunt down sometimes, but I can see what I can do if you tell me which shirt it was.

hardcore, Australia

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3229/ … -sale-now/ this one

Also you apparently dont ship to Australia.

Last edited by godinpants (Jul 27, 2011 10:42 pm)

Los Angeles, CA

So, you might want to ask him for a refund, because I'm pretty sure he gave the last of those to a librarian. There were only four made.

We don't ship to Australia? WTF? Let me talk to my merch person.

And If anyone wants to pre-order a size that we do not have in stock to help with covering our costs, that would be awesome. The most you would wait for your shirt is 2-3 weeks, if that. If you want to preorder, paypal $16 to [email protected] and be sure to put your name, address and size in the description.

hardcore, Australia

I'll just let it go, i dont think it cost much anyway.

Page says "ships to: united states" and it wouldnt let met check out with it.

Los Angeles, CA

How much does it usually cost to ship stuff to Australia? We can just work something out via Paypal if needed. I've never shipped anything internationally before but I can't imagine a shirt would be super expensive...would it?

hardcore, Australia

What if we make it a flat $20? if its more i'll throw some more cash your way

TSSBAY01

shipping a shirt to au would be pretty expensive actually. 10 to 12 bucks at least. so be careful quoting prices if you havent ever shipped internationally, everywhere is different.

Concord, CA

What kind of shirts are these being printed on? I like buying smalls but there are a couple of brands, (AMERICAN APPAREL I'M LOOKING AT YOU) which are like way too tight and I have to buy medium.

Los Angeles, CA

I can't remember the brand (I don't have access to the shirts right now, they're in my merch ladies closet and shes in charge of selling them) but they're definitely an off brand (remember, total DIY punk rock style operation). I'm told the larges run a bit small so I'd imagine the mediums do as well, so you'd probably be safe with a medium. My 3X fits fucking perfectly and that never happens.

Los Angeles, CA

Yeah apparently it's $14 to ship to Australia. So godinpants, if you want to do an even $25 we can do that. Just paypal me ([email protected]) (make sure its as a gift, obviously) and include your name, size and address.

hardcore, Australia

Done.

Los Angeles, CA

Alright, your info has been sent off to my merch girl so it shall be taken care of soon!

Los Angeles, CA

I was wrong. We only have sizes small and medium.
Buy one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/78587263/se … ars-shirts