Abandoned on Fire

Hey Polish doods (or anybody else),
I'm trying to get in contact with a demoscener that went/goes by the handle "CJ Warlock"

This guy:  http://noname.c64.org/csdb/scener/?id=1220  (also a member of Amiga Terror Corps)

Maybe he's using a different name or is active in some other circle now?  Any help is appreciated.

Contacts I've already tried:

Discogs
gabber.od.ua
ravedome.com
elektroda.pl

... I think that's it so far.

CHIPTUNE

try einstein ATATATATAT easynet DOTDOTDOT be .... He's the leader of a C64-group that he was part of (though that e-mail might be out of date too hehe). Otherwise ask in the forums at CSDb. But yeah, let's track this guy down. He seems to have released things that should be at chipflip.wordpress.com/timeline. Let me know if you catch him!

Abandoned on Fire

Excellent, thanks!

Abandoned on Fire

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently"
"No such account"

Damn.  :[

Waiting on my CSDb registration to be accepted...

Last edited by egr (Jul 29, 2011 3:02 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Well, at least I know he's still around since he played this show earlier this year:

TSSBAY01

just find amiga terror corps on myspace and write there, asking for his email...pretty sure they still check that. or a fachibook too, either one would probably work.

Abandoned on Fire

First places I looked, apparently they have neither.

Abandoned on Fire

Ok, ok, everybody can calm down.  I've made contact.  You can go back to your pitiful lives.  wink

CHIPTUNE

alright, great. could you tell him to get in touch with me?
info€goto80€com

Abandoned on Fire
goto80 wrote:

alright, great. could you tell him to get in touch with me?
info€goto80€com

I PMd you his email.  I don't want to overload the guy after all the spamming I did trying to find him.  smile