Milwaukee, WI

It seems to do this from time to time, it's back up now. Perhaps we need a full-on Joey Beltram block. Thoughts? Time?

Puerto Rico

>It sucks how Crystal Castles keep growing and all the good articles about their plagiarism all disappeared. The wiki page uses vague terms and anything online just keeps them in a good light, keeping the ignorant new fans ignorant. There was a video on youtube using clips of the ripped off songs and the originals, comparing them and proving the theft, but it was taken down. "Copyright claim" It was fair use.

>Is the problem HORSE or nintendocore in general?

Unsubscribe

Adult. > Crystal Castles

Milwaukee, WI
herr_prof wrote:

Adult. > Crystal Castles

Anyone who can't get down to "Inclined To Vomit" is no friend of mine.

uhajdafdfdfa

oh also  lo-bat aside,the covox thing is so trivial i think the case against crystal castles would be stronger without it

how many of you here can really say you hate all artists who sampled a single bar of drums and used it as a drum loop in their song without crediting the original artist?

i bet your precious JOEY BELTRAM has done it hundreds of times

São Paulo, Brazil

I really don't care much about the sampling/stealing drama. I just think they (CC) are awful. And they remind me of CSS and all the São Paulo hipstery.

Unsubscribe

You know who's worse than crystal castles? Sleigh bells.

New York City

Hey Hunterizzle, I have a Fitts for Fight vinyl for you, for free. I also have a Timberland CD that you can have. You can love them "until the day you die".

PS:

Sweeeeeeden

*buuuuurp*