Abandoned on Fire

It took a few listens but this has really grown on me.  The weird thing was at first I thought it sounded nothing like ATR at all... but now it does?

Stream or download:  http://www.digitalhardcore.com/buy/is-this-hyperreal-0/

Oh yeah, nB4 RG says poopy stuff heart

A gray world of dread

Hmm, actually sounds a lot like ATR, only with the overdrive wheel on the master distortion turned down big_smile

Reminds me a lot of Alec's recent-ish solo stuff, soundwise. I did like Golden Foretaste of Heaven though, so I may actually getting this.

The shouts are mixed in a bit loud (or the music sounds silent) on the previews, is it the same with the actual album?

Abandoned on Fire

I only got the mp3 download version but the production is really good ... which means that it sounds nothing at all like 60 Second Wipeout or anything previous tongue  That's probably what threw me off initially, the "sparkly-ness" of it in some places.

Favorite puzzling lyric (of which there are many, lol) -- "How much bullets will it take!?"

Milwaukee, WI

This is awful crap. Don't kid yourself.

São Paulo, Brazil

Shadow Identity sounds like crystal castles.

Unsubscribe

The first ATR comp on Grand Royal Made me want to be a musician for the first time. This makes me want to stop listening to music. Bland, boring, overproduced euro club crap.

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

The first ATR comp on Grand Royal Made me want to be a musician for the first time.

"Burn Berlin Burn" TLF.

São Paulo, Brazil

but a friend of mine saw them live recently and said they still rock.

Bristol
egr wrote:

I"How much bullets will it take!?"

yeah.. that bit is a bit off.. I feel like shouting 'how MANY bullets, damnit!'

But the album is pretty damn cool, love the last track and 'Black Flags'

Concord, CA

I loved all their previous stuff but this new album feels, like, fake and too over the top. Activate is a great song, though.