Melbourne

Oh I edited the wrong thing. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is my second release. A four track e.p of gameboys, singing, pedals and a floor tom. You can stream it or download it free on my bandcamp.

I sometimes hang out on farcebook. That's where you could find out about my gigs and things.

I also made some tapes which are for sale on bandcamp.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited by A art (Feb 1, 2012 4:42 am)

Wellington, New Zealand

dove this is very very nice
i downloaded it because its so nice

hehe kiwi accent

Last edited by Apricorn (Jul 30, 2011 3:52 am)

Melbourne

Thank you Henry! And yeah man rock the accent! Why is it necessary for people to pretend to be American?

Sydney, NSW
A art wrote:

Why is it necessary for people to pretend to be American?

This.
Whenever I try vocals, I always use my Aussie accent. My British mate also uses his accent when rapping.
It just sound so much better tongue

Accents in music sound so cool! I always love when people do that. I hear American accents all the time, it's nice for a change when I chill out to music.

Brazil

I have my freaking brazilian accent and I just love that. Gonna check this later!

Melbourne

That's right! How can you be honest about what you're singing if you don't sound like yourself? But I'm probably too wasted to be replying to forum comments right now.

this is great. really enjoy it.

Melbourne

Thanks Alex! Tell your friends!

Florida

I like it too... Feels pretty 90's shoegaze/alt-grunge. Really giving me nostalgia.

Montclair, NJ

This is recockulously good.

Melbourne

Thank you guys! Shoegaze/alt-grunge and nostaligia are things I'm into so thanks Jay!

Brazil

Congrats, man! Not my cup of tea, actually (too slow! I expected a My Bloody Valentine kind of sound). But great job.

Edmonton, Canada

I really really really like this! Awesome stuff big_smile

Melbourne

Thanks Lynit! And thanks Subway, I totally understand it's not everyones cup of tea. I'm into the downtempo melancholy stuff myself but thanks for listening!

Montclair, NJ

Can you upload lyrics to the song pages?