Tokyo, Japan

Just saw USK utterly slay at lo bit playground 17. How good is that dude?

Isra-Hell
Lazerbeat wrote:

If you are asking me, then he's the best cool

Sydney AUS
Gil Goldshlager wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

USK is amazing. And Maru.

But my flight to Tokyo gets in at 8pm on Friday. sad Even if I leg it hard, do you think I can make it?

Melbourne, Australia
abortifacient wrote:

But my flight to Tokyo gets in at 8pm on Friday. sad Even if I leg it hard, do you think I can make it?

The train into Tokyo takes over an hour from memory. you can check out hyperdia for time tables and stuff but once you take customs into account, you're pushing it. There is a bit of a thing happening later than night as well but its not strictly chip.

Celsius, Maddest Kings Alive and Bankai will be doing a show at this place after the pre party. MKA is playing chip, the other guys will be doing some bass-y DJ sets

Tokyo, Japan
abortifacient wrote:
Gil Goldshlager wrote:

USK is amazing. And Maru.

They are both awesome! I think you are going to need a bit of a miracle to make it though. Assuming you clear custom and immigration in 20 minutes and are a 10th level train ninja get three train connections without missing one and find the venue first try you will arrive about halfway through USKs set.

This is another good train route site.

http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/

Sydney AUS
Lazerbeat wrote:

Assuming you clear custom and immigration in 20 minutes and are a 10th level train ninja get three train connections without missing one and find the venue first try you will arrive about halfway through USKs set.

This is another good train route site.

http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/

Thanks for the info guys. And thanks heaps for the Jorudan link, the Tokyo subway map can be so overwhelming.
Super Potato here I come.

Isra-Hell

I'm out to the airport, it's gonna take a lot of time, but I will see you there tomorrow! big_smile
(staying in Ninja hostel)

Tokyo, Japan

- Update - Hally is unfortunately not able to play. Netherlands "next big thing" Monodeer is playing the 20:30 slot!

vancouver, canada

oh no!! sorry to hear about hally.  hope he gets the rest he needs!

do you think we'll see him floating around at blipfest though?

Tokyo, Japan

Sorry but I don't think so.

Sydney AUS

MONODEER..... yikes

Sydney AUS

big_smile

Isra-Hell

The "pre"-party was fackoka awesome!!!

Photos:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … b5c53cb3cc

Videos:
Soon (around 01.11 [when I will get back home])

vancouver, canada

sweet photos gil, thanks for the snaps.

also best photobomb evar

Melbourne, Australia

Please note that Minikomi wont be playing tonight since he served the greater good with an AMAZING blip set, so we may start a touch later with 7 acts instead of 8 and less tight change overs

Sounds like a plan! See you tonight.